xisto Community
donnyouyang

I'm A Hosted Member... Right? [resolved] I got my hosting request accepted, but wheres my account?

Well, I did get the email, but I think I registered for a free account before I had 10 credits, or before I got approved of the plan 1 hosting. Now I registered for the free hosting again, and now everything works fine. By the way, I thought you gave unlimited subdomains and email accounts, then why does it say that they're limited to 99? That doesn't really matter anyways, but I was just wondering. Thanks.

Rany go read the rules i didnt know at the begining to but then i ened up by one of the admins that was cool who told me to go and read the TOS then you will get what to do! SO any help just PM me iight Rany! :)

yeah thats happened to me - i signed up, created an account. and my credits havent gone down - and im not in the hosted group

Would suggest checking your email for account details if you were approved for an account. By the looks of it however, it doesnt seem to indicate that you were approved. Recheck the application if you were or not.

No dude...You did not get approved ..If you did you would be put in the hosted group rather then the ordinary members group.Your application was closed that means not even a moderator approved of it...Try harder next time

Like coolguy said, closing the topic doesn't mean you got accepted. I'm assuming it was closed because you didn't use the hosting application. Click here and apply, instead of posting a topic with your own content.

Do you people realise that you are replying to a 3 year old Topic?I appreciate that you are concerned about the present state of your accounts, but please wait for the Admins to handle it. thanks.

Oops... no. I saw it at the top of the list and assumed the topic was new. Sorry :( Perhaps next time I should pay better attention to the time stamps <_<

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.