xisto Community
Omkar™

Cannot Sign In To Gmail

Gmail suddenly doesnCannot Sign In To Gmail

I gave it my password, but it just said it was "invalid!"  I don't know how to contact them to get this straightened out.  Do I need a new password to get to my own account?  If so, how do I get one???

I'm terribly confused!

TIA for any useful suggestions!

-question by Connie

My SECOND post (update...) re missing password (HELP!)Cannot Sign In To Gmail

I just sent apost about Gmail not recognizing my password (& I've never needed to use it just to open my mail anyhow!), but I got an automatic reply saying info wouldbe sent to my email number if my post was "approved."

I CAN'T GET INTO MY EMAIL!!  So that's of absolutely no use to me!  Help!  Someone!  I can't even find the online version of my email!  What can I do???

-reply by Connie

Problem with Gmail on Mobile PhoneCannot Sign In To Gmail

Hi I can not get into Gmail with my mobile phone.  Keep on receiving message "Request exceeded maximum number of redirects" How can I fix it.

-question by werner els

cannot log into my gmail, Gives " certificate expired or invalid.Cannot Sign In To Gmail

Please help, I cannot log in to my gmail account from " my " computer at work. It gives the message " certificate expired or invalid."

But, I can log in from co worker's computers. What is wrong with my computer? The internet browser it will not even pull up the google mail page at all.

PLease help!

-question by kELLY CAMPBELL

My Gmail does not openCannot Sign In To GmailFor the last few days my Gmail does not open despite the fact that my password and adress are correct nor the system displays any error msg or notice to me for opening. And if opens it only shows the inbox in zoom which too is not comfortable to me. I don't know what happened to my gmail account. Please help me in getting my mail in origional or default style.-reply by Rubina Naz

I clicked on the line to show my consent to upgrade the gmail home page.The new one appeared and there isn't an access to sign in for the account.Is this smartness?Sending us in a maze of web sites to find a window to type the password and the username.I am highly dissapointed withthis new set up.Pls help me to find the damn path to reach my mail box 

-reply by S Liyanage

Signing into G-mailCannot Sign In To Gmail

Replying to Omkar™ me too can't sign into gmail I made some changes and it just blocked me out from signing in am trying to have gmail people help me but they can't email me so I am not sure what to do don't want to lose all my contents in my email.

-reply by Rosalina Rabot

Google accepts my e-mail address but not my password.Cannot Sign In To Gmail

March 02, 2011

Google accepts my e-mail address but not my password.  I have been trying to have this problem resolved for a long time by using on line various Google suggested ways.  Nothing has worked. 

Please suggest what I should do. 

Thanks,

Regards,

Anthony 

-reply by Anthony

why is it so difficult to sign into gmailCannot Sign In To Gmail

I thought it was just me!!  but now I see that there are other people having the same problem.  Some days I cannot sign into my email and just go to some other email site that I use that I know I can sign into without difficulty.  I decided to sign up with gmail because my colleagues said it was a good site to use but I've noticed tat I have less problems or no signing into yahoo.  I like gmail because there are not all those pop-ups but what's the use if you can't reach your emails?  What is the solution ?  help!!

Forgot PasswordCannot Sign In To Gmail

Do You have a way for me to retreive my password? I'am on vacation in a forigne country and without my password list and unable to call anyone for help. I have a secondary account can't You maill me my password to that account. Thank You.Oliver J. Caron

-reply by Oliver J. Caron

I know at my university, or at least in one building there, gmail and google have been hideously flakey the last 3-4 weeks. The internet would be working fine but upon trying to access either google primary or gmail itself it would often time out without warning. Since I forward all my emails into my gmail account you can imagine this is a pain in the butt.
Basically all I've done about it is be patient, trying to reload the page every minute or so usually it works after 3-5 tries. Obviously these could be unrelated issues but google has, in the past, been very very reliable so I would say just be patient and keep trying.

FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT LOGIN TO MY GMAIL INBOX, CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON WITH GOOGLE?

If you forgot your password and/or you mistyped your password three times, gmail disables your account. Did you try the "lost my password" procedure?

The internet would be working fine but upon trying to access either google primary or gmail

If you cannot access https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl by itself, this probably means that the university people don't want you to use google (first option) or the outgoing Ethernet link is saturated (second option).If it works sometimes, than the second option is probably true.