xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
threesix

What Games Do You Own?

i have the following gamesstreet figther 3 plus alpha++ (only realeased in japan)medal of honorassault retributionresident evil 2final fantasy 9strikers 1945rainbow sixgrand turismo 2parasite evemetal gear solid - vr missionssilent bomber (only released in japan)star wars episode 1pac man worldmarvel super heroes vs street fightersilent hilltenchu shinobi hyakusen 2 ( only released in japan )syphon filter 2evil zoneclock tower the struggle within ( only released in japan )dune 2000parasite eve 2 special edition ( only released in japan )colony wars - red sunsamurai ( only released in japan )jet moto 2fifa 2000soulblade ( only released in japan )ape escape japan version ( only released in japan )knockout kings 2000tiger woods pga tourspace invadersstreet fighter alphadino crisistekken 3time splitters 2tiger woods

The Games that I legally own are,Half-Life 2Half-Life 2 : Episode 1Microsoft Midtown MadnessMicrosoft Motocross Madnessother than this I own other 28 full games most of them FPS that I obtained Illegally.

Now that I have a Xbox 360 I actually OWN games now...I don't want to Mod it because of the RRoD issues and I think I may need my warranty...Final Fantasy 11Burnout RevengeDOA 4

Hi, these are my games (some of them!)PS2: Rayman RevolutionXtreme ExpressSimpsons: Hit n RunRoad Trip AdventureDriv3rApe Escape 2The GetawayShoxNFS UndergroundThe SimsWRCGran Turismo 3 A-SpecSpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie(note: a cheat disc) Ultimate Cheats for Gran Turismo 4Gran Turismo 4GTA: LCSFamily GuyGTA: VCGTAIIINFS Most WantedNFS Underground 2GTA: SACel Damage OverdriveCrazy Frog Racer 2Little BritainThat's around 24 out of 37 PS2 Games!PC:Bubble BobbleRainbow IslandsSega Rally 2Bust-a-move 3DUltimate Puzzles 1000Billy the WizardSuper Kart GPFIFA 07Cruncher in MazelandCodename SliverStar Wraith 2LexiconSpin BustaSpongeBob SquarePants: lights, camera, pants!SpongeBob SquarePants: MovieRig Racer 2SudokuSBSP: Employee of the Monthxxxx-jozh-xxxx

For PC (that I own legal copies of)

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Sid Meier's Gettysburg

Star Craft

Stronghold Crusaders

Stronghold II

Rise of Nations

Prison Tycoon II

Restaurant Empire

Brunswick Pro Bowling

Ultimate 8 Ball

Microsoft Golf

Monopoly Tycoon

SimCity 2000

Nuclear Strike

Championship Bass

Capitalism II

I'm especially a sucker for strategy games. Mostly real-time strategy games but my all time favorite strategy game, Alpha Centauri, is turn based.

Don't have any game consoles since I sold my X-Box and someone stole my Playstation.

Edited by ChrisAF07 (see edit history)

I currently own a crap load of games that are currently to many to be listed but since I am in need of credits I guess I will try my best to list it off the top of my head. For my psx I own:Street Fighter AlphaStreet Fighter Alpha 3Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIXenogearsTekkenTekken 2Tekken 3Parasite EveBloody RoarMortal Kombat 3Crash BandicootMetal Gear SolidDead or AliveGrand TurismoGrand Turismo IIFor my xbox I have:Mortal Kombat Shaolin MonksDead or Alive UltimateUltimate Spider ManDef Jam Fight for NYCapcom vs SNKSega GTSoul Calibur 2ESPN FOOTBALLKnights of the Old RepublicFreedom FightersHalo IISplinter Cell 2Ninja GaidenMetal Gear Solid 2For my PSPMonster Hunter Freedom 2Grand Theft auto vice city storiesTekken Dark ResurrectionMetal Gear Solid Portable OpsDragon Ball Z Shin BudakaiMega Man Mavrick Hunter XSuper Robot WarsMega Man Powered UpThat completes my list of games that I currently own as of now not including my pc games that I also have but I am currenly too lazy to be listing. I will be getting a XBOX 360 soon so the stock library will definetly increase in due time. My favorite genre of games is probably Fighting and RPG games. Games that takes skill but also brains to beat is a game that I like which challenges me. I have yet to find a game that I was unable to beat with ease. But then again games are being made to be beaten, so that statement carries no real value. heh.