xisto Community
Raptrex

wats a good webhost?

Trap 17

is the best due

lol

not just the best web host, but also the only free web hosting with the best abd most affordable (free) hosting. i will recommend this site (Xisto) to anyone, any time any day

how long does it actually take, on average, to get signed up for this lot?they say if you're willing to take a Xisto.com subdomain your account will be set up immediately.and how long have they been hosting for?i have recently switched to micfo.com. exceptional customer service and really rather cheap. i wouldn't dream of placing a client's website on a free host.if Xisto are any good i'll pay for them in the long run.i just have to get signed up first.

you are right micfo.com has got all the advanced features and all that. I have just visited their website and seen there Cpanel demo. More like that of Xisto. but do you know whether they run any reseller program? and how much do they charge for this program?

:P ha ha ha what spam... who asks whats a good webhost on a free webhost forum... tsk tsk...this should be locked..but thanks for the laugh i really enjoyed it!