xisto Community
vujsa

Current Server Issues That You May Have From The April 6th Hard Drive Swap And Cpanel Upgrade Place your issues here

Hmm I am still having MySQL timeouts all the time when i am trying to work away on a few sites in Joomla.Basically its wasted my whole Easter weekend when I had time off from work to fix up a few problems and do a few updates on my sites.I am trying to use MySQL Administrator to conenct and monitor the health of the server but its also timing out all the tiem and losign the connection.When it is up its showing me minimal traffic, minimal amount of requests, a lot of RAM cache hits but nothing too much to worry out.If I ping it its really lagging.Anyone else finding really dire responce times to pings of gamma?

phpMyAdmin is back now!!

Thanks to those tech guys for that!! :ph34r:

But still having some issues with database connection friends! :)

Its often showing error message as could not connect to database!

Hope, the guys will fix that issue soon!! :P

Database Connection Errors. => Fixed. [please check your script compatibility with MySQL 5]

phpMyAdmin -> Fixed.

Fantastico -> License being re-issued and re-installed.

Email errors -> n/a

Site suspension -> n/a

RvSkin -> License being re-issued and re-installed.

Well I am still having issues with my account, but I have sent an e-mail your way, so hopefully it'll be resolved shortly.Anyhow, thanks for providing the great service, as I think this is the first (real) downtime my site has experienced since I moved to Xisto.

Members who are facing FILE problems (or data loss) send a mail to support.

This may just be a problem with your MySQL tables.In phpMyAdmin, check to see if any of your tables have 0 (zero) records but >0 (greater than zero) table size, then you need to repair those tables.

This should resolve any "missing" data.

While you are in your database, it might be a good time to optimize each table for best performance for everyone's website!
If every MySQL Database Table is optimized, then the MySQL server will run more efficiently and everyones website will load a little faster.

Thank you OpaQue for the hard word and quick resolution of these issues.

vujsa

Just thought that I would mention that I do optimize all my tables from time to time (not too often) and even locally.It certainly is something people should do but not excessively lol.

I am closing this thread. I hate reading downtime topics.. LOL!Other members who still need help, kindly send a mail to support.And do not worry about rvskin and fantastico, I will get it re-issued within a day or two.Thanks,Shree