xisto Community

So this free domain thing is still going, right? Sounds interesting, certainly, but I doubt I'd have the time to amass 280 posts. There are other sites I've found where I can obtain a domain without spending such time, so I think I'll just stick to those. I also think it might be cheaper just to get a job in real life (hahaha), as that could easily help me fund myself a domain and some relatively cheap paid hosting. This offer does look interesting (and attractive since I know that Xisto along with its owner Xisto is a trustworthy site), but I think I'll pass until I can find myself the time to be extremely active here.Good luck to all of you who are attempting, however!

So this free domain thing is still going, right? Sounds interesting, certainly, but I doubt I'd have the time to amass 280 posts. There are other sites I've found where I can obtain a domain without spending such time, so I think I'll just stick to those.
I also think it might be cheaper just to get a job in real life (hahaha), as that could easily help me fund myself a domain and some relatively cheap paid hosting. This offer does look interesting (and attractive since I know that Xisto along with its owner Xisto is a trustworthy site), but I think I'll pass until I can find myself the time to be extremely active here.

Good luck to all of you who are attempting, however!

You can still get free domain names but now Xisto is using a new credits system that you use to get it. Now instead of trying to amass 280 credits you now just post as you normally would to get credits and Xisto - Support excepts the new verison 3 credits as real money and you can buy anything they sell with it including hosting, domain names, website builders, ect.
I hope you see that the new credit system makes it easier then even to get free domain names and will rethink what you said and join Xisto as a regular poster. We would love to have you in our community.
Edited by Running With Scissors (see edit history)

The rules of Free Domain Name have changed. We are no longer paying free domain name with our hosting credits. Since the implementation of Credit System V3, myCENT can purchase free domain name. It's easier than ever!

Please refer to new topic: Free Domain Name

This topic is old.
Topic closed.