xisto Community
TavoxPeru

Js Minifier A whitespaces remover

The JS Minifier is a handy tool that it's only purpose is to remove whitespaces from your Javascript scripts to reduce their size, it is very simple but at the same time it is a very helpful tool.

You can find this tool at: JS Minifier Tool

Best regards,

Hehe, it's a like Compiling a source code, except it's readable. Hm... how much space does it compress though? does it make drastic changes? Anyway I prefer having it organized and codes documented just so that it's readable to programmers and myself.

Hehe, it's a like Compiling a source code, except it's readable. Hm... how much space does it compress though? does it make drastic changes? Anyway I prefer having it organized and codes documented just so that it's readable to programmers and myself.

More than a compiler it is a white space remover as i said before, it only removes extra spaces from your source code, the benefits of this is that your code loads faster to the client side and your page loads faster, i notice that it does not make drastic changes.
Best regards,

Yup pretty basic, in that it removes, well one would hope *unnecessary* white space (sometimes white space can be necessary in-order to function properly).It's probably better to have the *compressed* version online once tested and leave a more editable version offline for future changes and adjustments.