xisto Community
Chesso

Old Mac Game.

After weeks of utterly frustrating google searching, I have finally given up on finding the game I have been looking for (and finally remembered a good place to ask....... pit I didn't remember earlier lol).It's a game I used to play in Primary School on Mac's (approx 11 or so years ago).I guess you would say it's Christmas themed, but also educational, I can't remember the name or every aspect of it but this is the best I remember it:Your basically a dude in red clothing (not necessarily a santa suit), if i remember right, and the objective is to collect "present" that contain different things on them, but you have to get through certain objectives and as apart of them are snowballs that you see in groups and certain numbers across levels.If memory serves me right, you pretty much had to count them up correctly, or in a certain fashion (kind of a mathematic educational game I suppose).Anyway that's really all I can remember of it, but any help in finding even just the title of the game would be greatly appreciated, it's had me stumped for awhile now.P.S. Not sure if it would help, but another game played alongside this one on the Mac's at my primary school was a Paper Plane game, you basically had to control in some fashion the paper plane to collect things on each screen and get through without hitting objects.

Edited by Chesso (see edit history)

After weeks of utterly frustrating google searching, I have finally given up on finding the game I have been looking for (and finally remembered a good place to ask....... pit I didn't remember earlier lol).
It's a game I used to play in Primary School on Mac's (approx 11 or so years ago).

I guess you would say it's Christmas themed, but also educational, I can't remember the name or every aspect of it but this is the best I remember it:

Your basically a dude in red clothing (not necessarily a santa suit), if i remember right, and the objective is to collect "present" that contain different things on them, but you have to get through certain objectives and as apart of them are snowballs that you see in groups and certain numbers across levels.

If memory serves me right, you pretty much had to count them up correctly, or in a certain fashion (kind of a mathematic educational game I suppose).

Anyway that's really all I can remember of it, but any help in finding even just the title of the game would be greatly appreciated, it's had me stumped for awhile now.
P.S. Not sure if it would help, but another game played alongside this one on the Mac's at my primary school was a Paper Plane game, you basically had to control in some fashion the paper plane to collect things on each screen and get through without hitting objects.

Well I don't seem to remember any games like that, but maybe you might be able to search for it at Home of the Underdogs.
The site has a huge database of old games. I have found many games there that I played as a kid. There is an education section on that site with even more specific categories.