xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz1405241485

Want Nothing? Literally NOTHING

that is so funny! ;) i just cant believe that someone has bid on it ;) its only one dollar, but still thats just stupid!i would say that because both ebayers (the seller and the current bidder) both have a feedback score of 0 that they are the same person trying to scam money! maybe, thats just a crazy idea!still, thats hilarious! ;)

LOOL. Funny, funny. XD I can't believe anyone would actually try that, putting up nothing for bid. But then again, there's been a lot of crazy things sold at eBay, and perhaps even crazier eBayers. I'd love to see what people will sell next. Maybe they'll even plan to sell the Moon.Serena

This is something, like a donate some money for me, the more the better, at least I see it like that.. Quite fun if you have some extra cash for a laugh ;D But also, a bit sad, that you can get useless stuff at ebay ;)

Well, think they are actually making fun of Ebay itself, being them both being new ebay accounts. I forgot what other pranks are like last time, but at least these are much better then scams which purporsely mislead people to think they are paying for the actual product displayed in the image instead of some useless junk.

Well, I have to say this is very interesting....So where is the link to this item? Or has it been removed?I looked around e-bay and wasn't able to find it, so maybe it has been removed?Anyhow, I have to say....people just keep trying and trying to put the strangest things up on ebay, and the fact of the matter is, is that people bid on these things. But seeing this one, they probably did bid on their own item, in an attempt to start off some big thing, by selling absolutely nothing...

Wow, they're selling nothing. That's funny, it's better than the "soul in a jar" deal that happened a while back though. I can't believe people actually bidded on that though, lol. But seriously, who would search for the keyword "nothing" when they're shopping on eBay =_= lol.

Darn, why didn't I think of that. I could of used some easy money ;) . But seriously, thats just plain stupid. I think ebay is a great place. I go on there all the time looking for classic video games. But some people misues it, and I think that is wrong. It's just like those cr*ppy flea markets you go to where you have no clue whether anything works or not. People try to scam you all the time. But that right there is a totally blatent scam. Crazy.

Yeah, and it's more crazy if people actually bid on or buy them, lol (I feel ya with the flea markets =_= hate those). But with eBay you can generally look at a person's record and it'll give you a satisfaction percentage or something like that. My step mom is an eBay fanatic, and she doesn't buy from anyone generally if they have less than a 95% satisfaction. It pretty much gives you an idea of how reliable that person is so you can kind of tell if you're getting a good deal or not. There are still going to be scams and stuff like that, but it helps.