xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Takumi-san

What Is The Best Free Mmorpg That Includes Player Vs Player?

What is the best free mmorpg that has player versus player as well as regular gameplay and has all around good graphics(among other things)? I wondering because I want to create a forum so I want something to entertain the users that is free and is fairly good. I also need to have player versus player. Sorry for bothering with this dumb question though. Don't answer if you don't want to.

well a very popular one is runescape. Its been around for quite a few years, its got free play and pay to play. The pay to play has more features, but the free one is still very entertaining. I used to play until i realized I was playing way too much so i quit. There is over 150 thousand people playing at any given time and does have good graphics for being a web based game. Its nothing like world of warcraft for everquest, but you can't compete with those since they cost so much. Even the payed version of runescape is cheap (only 5 US dollars a month). It has many missions or quests you can partake in or you can just level your character up. Another major plus is that it updates a few times a month so there is always new features coming out. Its very interactive with other people, but you can go play by yourself. For player to player combat you can go into the "wilderness" and fight with other people, but beware because there are some people who make it a sport to just kill whoever they see. I think this is probably the best mmorpg you will find for free. You don't even have to install anything, unless you don't have java. I hope this helps.

Yes, this is very helpful. Thank you. I guess I'll try FlyFF and Runescape.

well dude you can also try Ragnarok Online. It has got many servers around the world (Official server & Private server). The Official servers are mostly paid server that means you have to pay to play on those servers while the Private servers are mostly free servers. You dont have to pay to play on those servers.

Ah yes. The reluctancy to spend money on the internet.MMO's tend to be great resource of entertainment and thus lots of hours spent on it. Believe me it is much more worth to check out a retail MMO with a small fee each month than the free korean grind MMOs. Or browsercrap like RuneScape.You might want to try guild wars. It is not an MMO (everything is instanced) but it's focussed on PvP. And the original is exremely cheap to acquire, without online fees. I think that is your best bet if you're reluctant to spend monthly fees.

If it has to be free I would say go with runescape. It is very good considering its free and the payed option is also a bargain for what you get. But consider the option of Guild Wars. You only have to buy the game, there are no monthly fees and it is a very good game! Many people prefer playing it to world of warcraft!Good luck

Haha. I would have to say .. the best MMO out in this generation is World of Warcraft.. nothing can compete with it.... most advanced features and character balances for pvp... great graphics. and really really great gameplay... but.. on the down side you have to pay monthly fees of 15$ a month. now I have played many many mmos. I have pretty much played most free ones .. kal online (horrible) silk road online(horrible).. you name I have played it .......FLYFF is the only free mmo that I have played and actually enjoyed. the pvp is great a fun. but I would recomment you get wow (world of warcraft).. or if you don't feel like spending money.. FLYFF... and if you think theres an MMO that is fun that ive never played email me at flave56 at yahoo.com I'm always looking to play new MMO's.Oh yeah and warhammer online is coming out January.. cant wait =D-BRAINS.I.DO.HAVE

Hell ya...

Replying to Feedbacker Warhammer Online is going to be XXXXX, possibly put WoW in it's place. I've played many, many MMORPGs, WoW is definately the best as far as P2P games, but there are alot of fun games out there that are free. Just try em all til you find something you like. I mean, I can tell you my favorites, but you're not me, so really all I can say is keep trying ones out til you find your match. There's so many, you can't hope to ever get really bored...

-----------------------------Moderator Edit :

Read the rules, some words are not welcome here, I put XXXXX instead

I think ShadowBane is free (contains ads of some sort, though I'm not sure what they're like). It's considered to be one of the better games for PvP, retail or free. It's not the best hands down but it's not terrible afaik.

RF Online...

RF online is the best mmorpg game that includes PvP... RF online is pretty cool especially the graphics =P... The graphics are pretty cool aswell =P.. Ehehehe

-reply by James