xisto Community
nightfox1405241487

MySpace This one has been long awaited

Tom I think just lucked out on this one. There were so many others including like faceparty and tickle... Someone just was able to string along a few friends and yadda yadda yadda... myspace began growing!I use it so that I can try to keep in touch with a few people here and there... definitely NOT my email, or like professional advertising... I just like to keep adding people to try to outdo my wife... but now it's just there and I watch my younger sisters just go ridiculously CRAZY over it all. A bunch of younger generation overkilling servers with vacation pics and glitter! (wow, I wasn't planning on bashing!) My youngest just adds people every other second, and I will comment on it and within a few hours be totally gone off of her comment page!I thought I would try to play with the HTML, and have fun linking pics and such... but I don't even like doing that... trying to perfect my site... I am not even wasting my time... I just try to add obnoxious pics to get laughs and try to keep adding to my playlist...All and all myspace isn't all that bad... we are just programmed to think higher of it...Now go and just add... and add... and make it sparkle! haha- skedad -

And years later.... these reviews of MySpace kind of remain unchanged. I used to be into MySpace... and I tried to stay, but the servers are just so slow, pages load slowly, and while it's great to hear bands and all, it has become littered with kind of spam possible. Don't think it can be saved. They tried to revise it and even changed the name to My______ which doesn't make it any better. Still the same garbage as it was. But as said.. it's a pioneer.. millions of users who aren't going anywhere.

And years later.... these reviews of MySpace kind of remain unchanged. I used to be into MySpace... and I tried to stay, but the servers are just so slow, pages load slowly, and while it's great to hear bands and all, it has become littered with kind of spam possible. Don't think it can be saved. They tried to revise it and even changed the name to My______ which doesn't make it any better. Still the same garbage as it was. But as said.. it's a pioneer.. millions of users who aren't going anywhere.