xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unimatrix

The iPhone And AppleTV

The problem about the name, could give apple more fre marketing. I really like apple. Is the only one company that is creative. If it wasnt for apple, we would not have the mouse, the ipots clik wheel and now the multi touch screen. I really want this iphone adventure to work. Probably, because we all are fed up with ms programs. Dont know why. I just think it is a nice try for apple to get in the mobile industry. Hope sucess for it...

Ok i found another killer quote from the Apple camp..

Mr Jobs praised the phone's design and told the audience the "magical device" would "revolutionise the industry". The phone, which will cost from $499 (ÂŁ257) to $599, will be launched in the US in June and Europe later this year.

So expect to pay $499 to $599 without a contract!
Oh and its SOO magical...you have to wait 7 months for it!!and by then it will be over three years out of date..

Prolly the "wizards" working on spinning such magic together must be busy for the next 7 months trying to match the hype that Apple have spat out at the world.....

Mark420-Busting the Magic and the Revolution!!!