xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DaEmOnFiRe

How To Set Up A Dedicated Server Counter-Strike dedicated server setup

just came to say hiHow To Set Up A Dedicated Server

I just popped in.Hi I am avisek ma nick is sandvirus.I have a running server called kolkata rockers.Wat I think that if you have a static ip you can not host because people outside can not see your ip.They see only your public ip.This ip changes.In my knoledge I think that the main server has many public ips and a main ip...When you go to whatismyip and see the main ip how harder you try you cant host...Only when you got the other public ips you can host..Without having a public ip or a live ip you cant host...If someone can host plzz reply..Will be waiting...

-reply by sandvirus/avisek

steam validation rejected How To Set Up A Dedicated Server

Hii

I used to run hlds on non steam(port forwarded) it ran fine now that I have shifted to steam; now I downloaded thededicated server fron tools as u said now when I try to connectto it message pops up saying "steam validation rejected ".I have added the server to fav alsobut its says it's not responding.Plzz help me..

-reply by Devil

CommandsHow To Set Up A Dedicated Server

Finally got it running with these commands!  Had to modify ./steam_run to ./srcds_run, though.

Thanks, buddy!

Tim

condition zeroHow To Set Up A Dedicated Server

I have this problem about playing condition zero.2 days ago I changed my anti-virus from mc afee to eset smart security,..And the next day when my cousin will play condition zero the message like this, there are no servers running in you local area network..I don't know if eset smart security blocks the LAN connection...Pls help me

-reply by mitchika

Setting up java web serverHow To Set Up A Dedicated Server

Hi,

we have migrated from a hosting company and built our own server.The problem we have is with the installation.The guy who built the server says the root folder should be java apps but my programmer says its the name of the domain the files should be in.Can u let me know where to upload the java file too...This is urgent 

-reply by shree

I have a problem I have a source dedicated server with wcs and I typ "rcon sv_lan 0" and it doesn't work, does someon now how I set my server online??

how to connectHow To Set Up A Dedicated Server

hi!I just wanna ask when I'm playing cs 1.6 only 1 plyer can connect to my server the other cannot connect... Why cant connect them all?can u help me for this pls...

-reply by mark

tell me how you will create serverHow To Set Up A Dedicated Server

Replying to iGuestFinally got it running with these commands! Had to modify ./steam_runWhat do you mean by thisif your sedicated server is created so tell how to create

-reply by Shubham

Client disconnects on joining serverHow To Set Up A Dedicated Server

Replying to FoRsAkEnI've been able to set up the dedicated server successfully, but there's one problem with it, Anyone can join the server only if the he is joining the server first time after opening Cs, IF anyones already in some server, and they join my server, they disconnect on joining, and they cant join it until theyve restarted cs.Is there any solution to this problemThanks

-question by coll911