xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BaSsMaNjR5

People Who Put You Down And Think They Are The Best.... Punks :(

Alright...before I start I will say that I do this sometimes do, but you realize what its like when you get put down... These are the put downs such as, "your haircut is retarded dude." or "your shoes are *explicit*" our school and im sure many other schools are the same way just has nothing but disrespect against other people... I have said a few of those type things too but I dont realize what its like until I have it done to me....I get real aggravated with people who think they are the best and are the host of the show and likes to talk crap about you or other people.....When someone comes up and says somethin i hear kids say woop his butt or bust him in the jaw....I dont fight, its not my thing....so I let it go which lets them snowball more things....People who think they are the best of the best are nothin and dont deserve the attention they get....It just really really gets me angry about these kids and how they are just a little spec on earth trying to be a god....I have many friends and some of them are the "putdown punks" but I really try and kick them shape by sayin, dude thats not cool or dude just stop. This stuff just really puts me over edge.....

I get what your saying. By the sound of your post you really sound pissed at these people. Because you really don't cuss in here. Anyways I agree with you and probably the rest of the world hates these conceited people too. I don't care if you show off but not at anothers's emotion expense. Some people do this conciously and that's just plain evil. Good thing I don't have friends like that if I did they weren't even my friends in the first place. I just ignore those retards.

Don't worry. We've all had our share of conceited blowhards who strutaround and insult others because they're different or not in the "click". They think they are it, but in reality, they're just like everyone else. They put on their pants one leg at a time. It does bother me to a certain extent, but sometimes I just have to throw my arms up and say "Whatever." Thank goodness my friends aren't like that for the most part. But just remember, they'll get their just desserts - in more ways than one.

I really can't say anything because sometimes my confidence gets confused with being arrogant and everything. But you gotta just shrug it off really when you have people like that and they are trying to impress someone. Most of the time it is just ammusing to watch.

yea its not cool and I really dont think much of it....i just go dude your and idiot....no one really cares about your stupid comments and really about you so sit down and shut up...theres also that whole going down the hall and punching the people these kids know in the arm....that whole thing is so old now....we are in 9th grade, almost 10th and they are doin stuff we used to do in 6 and 7th grade. People just arent really mature.....Theres kids that I see who belong in 3rd grade still because of their immaturity and how uncool they are....I had a kid who used to be my best friend that I basically dont really talk to anymore....He is very immature and just isnt too cool with his actions....This kid got 2 saturday detentions for drawing a picture of a kid as an arabian which is racist and had obsenity after obsenity coming out of his mouth in cartoon bubbles....This type of person is the type of human you feel like knocking out on the floor lol.... Im the type of person who likes hangin out with kids in grades above me or the kids that are more mature but can actually have fun and joke with a more mature teen manner....But you know how us guys are....we are always going to be immature at a tint lol....But we all are human I guess and we are never going to be perfect unfortunately :)

Jeez, I hate those people so much. I mean they can almost break you down so bad that you need a counsolor to recollect yourself together. Then every word they say to you is a put down about how your poor, or how they are in everyway better than you.

I know what you are saying completely. At my school there is just a group of the popular people who think that they are so great. They just insult people to make themselves feel better. They also might do that to impress their friends. People who do that usually are very insecure but that doesn't make it any better.

i agree iwht everyone that these people are very annoying i dont know that i ever really do that to someone and if i do i dont mean to like i'll comment on things but at the same time im very open with my best friend and we'll go shopping or something and we'll be honest in saying no that looks horrible or no that looks really good u should get it! we pretty much have the same style and its great simply because of the fact that we are so open but at the same time like i hate the people who are random and dont even know you at all and decide to comment it like get the heck out of my face and tell me this when you know me and maybe you would understand WHY i dress the way i dress or WHY i do the things that i do....people have no respect for others anymore and thats why they need to because people are emotionally hurt by the things that they say and they might not know it but putting others down is why suicide rates keep climbing...no one is there to listen and tell them that the bad things that are said are not true...so they become into this state of thinking oh im ugly no one loves me im a failure at everything and then they begin cutting to take out the pain...then that leads to more serious things such as slitting wrists or hanging or trying to overdose on pills...i feel strongly that if you can make one person that you dont even know smile each day...then that may be one life that you've saved. sorry i know i was ranting but if everyone thought like that and tried to make people smile who they dont know...then maybe this world would be a better place and people woldbt be so hostile and im sure youd see crime rates drop. because maybe that guy sitting on the side of the street has a family...and hes given up hope...does anyone think to give them a job, a place to wash clothing, anything like that...not really we all think oh that gross and that they need to get up and do something but when someone is down on their luck that much youcant tell them just to go get a job whos gonna hire them...i would because i would know that they are trying to get a job and that they are trying to do something better with their life...how bout you? what would you do?

i cant stand people like that. Sometimes you just want to give up when people are like that to you. I was once at a point wear i was gonna blow my head off until the only true friend i had talked me out of it. I am not one to cry EVER, i mean alot of *BLEEP* has happend to me over the years and i never have had to even hold back tears! But by the end of our conversation i was in tears. He was pretty much the only one i could talk to when i got pissed off. But i have moved so now i just kept my emotions inside. One day im know im gonna erupt through. I think of some things that scare myself sometimes...

Just replying to an opinion

People Who Put You Down And Think They Are The Best....

Replying to Jesse

Jesse,

I think you are a very bright person, I am thinking young person. And you words do speak volume. I have seen people treat others just like you said, and it is very true. I have always said that the only time a person should look down on a man is when they are helping him up. And I think that people who think they are better than anyone else are alot of the reasons why some kids do take their own lives and others too. People can make you feel inferior and worthless if you let them. But here is the trick. God created each one of us differently, everyone is UNIQUE, there is not another person just like you or me, God doesn't make junk. And EVERYONE is worth something no matter who you are or what size you are or color of skin you have, or color of hair you have, or how you dress. Don't ever let anyone make you feel worthless or not good enough, you are worth alot to someone. And I think you are a might find young man who can really see things the way they are. Thanks for encouraging me. A Grand Mother of 2 precious boy age 6 and 2...Dee

Wow your words meant so much to me..I am a mother of 3 children 4,5,6 and I'm 26 and I have some friends who look down on me and say comments that hurt me alot,but I'm not sure what to say to them as I'm not the most confident person but I want it to stop there all a bit older then me and I live out of town so there the only ones I know-reply by nikkiADMIN REPLY==========================Age and maturity gets respect because they have the ability to see and give opinions which are closer to TRUTH.10 people can be honest about a "truth" in their own ways. TRUTH is the knowledge or the UNCHANGABLE in itself. Its the fact or phenomenon which exists with/without observers.If you can seperate out your OWN personal desires and look into any situation from a third persons perspective, you can get your own answer filled with real Wisdom.This answer should have your complete faith and decisions like these should be taken when you are very calm n relaxed.. (e.g. early morning time).Be Original and Be yourself is the MANTRA.If people put you down, the answer is "Ignore them". If they are trying to educate you while putting you down, ask yourself if thats your goal or if their suggestion/opinion takes you nearer to your goal. If yes, learn from your mistake else ignore it again.Accepting someone else is smarter than you while focusing on the TRUTH in the present situation can be "smartness" :-)-ShreeAdministrator Xisto.com

I know these people.People Who Put You Down And Think They Are The Best....

Lol its funny because my 3 best friends are like this and we hang out all the time but sometimes they start teaming up on me like that and it really pisses me off, sometimes I really hate them but I have no other friends and don't want to be lonely, so I just put up with them. Although it isn't too bad now, it used to be alot worse.

-reply by Justin

Well the best thing is to ignore them, they are sad people with no one to take care of them. Most of the time properly who put others down are unhappy and misery likes company, so that is why they make such remarks to reduce you to their level.

In reality you are better than them. Poor creatures just be happy all the time and be nice to people.

-reply by Great

It is not you they are putting down ,it is there own low self confidence they hold inside themselves to allow themselves to find some comfort or form of happiness in always trying to put another down or intimidate, someone ,to allow them to feel ,they are best in all things they do ,They may very well be ,best in what they do at same time ,encouragement of another is also a good trait to learn ,in becoming the best of all you can . People can say ,ignore them at same time ,it does get under your skin and makes you angry . Maybe hurt at some levels . You are who you are and ,you should just be the best of all you can and maybe something of you will rub off on others in a good manner . :)

It is not you they are putting down ,it is there own low self confidence they hold inside themselves to allow themselves to find some comfort or form of happiness in always trying to put another down or intimidate, someone ,to allow them to feel ,they are best in all things they do ,They may very well be ,best in what they do at same time ,encouragement of another is also a good trait to learn ,in becoming the best of all you can .
People can say ,ignore them at same time ,it does get under your skin and makes you angry .

Maybe hurt at some levels .

You are who you are and ,you should just be the best of all you can and maybe something of you will rub off on others in a good manner . :)

yes...people who pull others down really have deep personal problems.

And i will tell you one thing, its even more crazy if someone close to you discourages you. I have had people i thought would try to lift my spirits or at least try to hear my ideas out close the door in my face. i felt so dejected and down. This used to happen when I was little so i got really arrogant with my ideas and wouldn't share with anybody my expriences or thoughts because people never say positive things.

If somebody pulls you down, you should try as much as possible to pretend it didn't happen especially if you had a hunch you're onto something....trusting your intuition is never wrong.

Its sad the world of full of such people...another things funny is that people who judge, only chip in with comments when they find something negative to say. lol