xisto Community
iGuest

Gang Problems..

hello everyone.. im having a problem with different gangs. im a 16 yr old teen and i make some bad choices, and one of them was hanging out with gang members. now... there are two different kinds of gangs that hang around my neighborhood.. Bloods(red colored) and Natchea(Green).. these gangs have been enemies for too long.. not just bcuz cloths colors but by race.. Bloods are usually black/ white/ puerto rican.. and Natchea are mostluy cuban and hispanic..

now i was seen with the Natchea by one of the blood members and i go to skool with a bunch of bloods..

everyday i am scared to walk out of my house bcuz i am afraid of getting shot or stabbed.. and all of my friends have been in danger bcuz of me.. my cuzinz r in the Natchea but they have been killed already..

i want to kno if anyone has been thru what i am going thru... am i the only 1 going thru this or are there more?

(not in any gangs but friends and family are!)

just get out of this horrible place you really need to go away from that place why take a risk of living their if your cousins are alreadt killed don't your parents know what the type of place is that ,run from their or get some help from police it your best option

Yeah unfortunatly the likelyness of an entire group or group(s) shifting towards being better is pretty low.If there's enough of them, they basically own the place already, you could try high tailing it outta there, but your going to have gansta wanna-be's just about anywhere you go.Not to say it's absolutely everywhere, but it's common these days..... *sigh*.

move out of there asap. that's my advice. you better tell your parents, they'll pack up and move out the next day. i used to deal with these problems all the time as a kid, luckily i wasn't a gang member, but i knew some and when they were in deep doo-doo their parents moved out the next week to some state out west like Tennessee or whatsoever. there's not much of these gangs around anymore, mainly because those kids grew up, got locked up, or moved out. i'm telling you, the whole idea of a gang is stupid. what's its purpose? you get killed over stupid stuff. you guys kill each other for other territory that's not even yours. i hear people saying how they have a gang to back them up whenever and how loyal they are. i bet you if those people ever get in trouble and needed a way out, they will rat you out in a second. i've seen this happen to too many guys. so if you were smart, i suggest you move out of that place.

Edited by Artluo100 (see edit history)

Oh damn that's scary; I mean in Australia, at least guns aren't legal.

What you have to do is...be in no gangs. x) Always think in your head "I don't to start any arguments", "I want to be academic!" or "I want to be a saint!". (Yes, I know I am bizarre.) I'm sure not everyone's in a gang around your area. Look to those people. :ph34r: Even if they're a nerd or are unpopular. Just so long as they are nice. :)

Being a girl, there's less of this peer pressure stuff for me.

Of course, if you wanted to do things the other way (in which case you would be bashed pretty easily, but the best outcome is great)...you could tell them all to wake up. Tell them there's more to life than just gangs. There's one's studies, family and friends, but most importantly, one's life.

Ahah, yes I know, I sound like I'm patronising things. :P

Good luck.