xisto Community
smyke89

Do You Think This Idea Will Work ?

hy.... i have written an ebook ... and i am trying to sell it trough my web site...ebook.astahost.comdo you think this ideea will work ? and how do you think i could market this book ?this is not spam.. i am not trying to advertise my book.. i am just trying to find out how to get this thing to work... :P

Did somebody already try to use your guide ?If somebody already tested it and saved some money, you could add some pages where he tells us that he trusted you and he was successful.

Did somebody already try to use your guide ?If somebody already tested it and saved some money, you could add some pages where he tells us that he trusted you and he was successful.

well... not yet... since the page is up for only 4 hours.. :P
but... that's an idea i will follow...assuming i will get that one person to follow the guide... :P)
to be honest, i am not expecting to make money out of this... but... i just want to see how adsense works before i make the site my brother wanted to make... (a list of the best sites for each domain... with reviews and stuff)
btw... will adsense work on an .astahost.com site ?
thanks..

smyke89, sorry for my scepeticism but i think it wll not work, however i dont think that anyone gonna buy it. There is so much scam on the Internet and so much cheating, only full can buy it or any man in NEED such thingAnyWays internet has so much E-BOOKS for free even its BestSeller or BadSeller :P) i had downloaded 6 books of Toefl Ibt and never paid for it. And avarege coast of all Book is about 150$. But i did not pay for them.

There are so many sites out there like this that I believe that it will get you a lot of criticism, or can benefit you. Because out of the couple trillion people out there that are desperate on new found ways to save money, Im sure someone will come along and buy your book. But its a matter of how you are successful at marketing what you are selling. You need to get it out at a bigger audience. Those that are at Xisto, probably will not buy your book but others around the world might if you can reach them that is.

Like usual, the real question is : "how can I make that a lot of people come to my site ?"or, "why are some sites visited and the other ones are not ?"Personnally I don't have the answer.Maybe that's why nobody visits my site.

Like usual, the real question is : "how can I make that a lot of people come to my site ?"or, "why are some sites visited and the other ones are not ?"
Personnally I don't have the answer.
Maybe that's why nobody visits my site.

there are a number of ways, like adds, tell people in person to visit and they will tell there friends..., some shops let you put adds in there for free on a clip board in MacDonald's or something. If your site is the one of the best in the world and no one knows about it then you wont get visits. So put ads up in shops that what I would do.
Edited by flashdiamond (see edit history)

there are a number of ways, like adds, tell people in person to visit and they will tell there friends..., some shops let you put adds in there for free on a clip board in MacDonald's or something. If your site is the one of the best in the world and no one knows about it then you wont get visits. So put ads up in shops that what I would do.

this is what i would do... but...you see... the book is in english.. and i live in Romania... so... who would visit a site.. about an english book... ???
this an experiment... for a bigger task... but... if i can get viewers on this site... i sure will get viewers for the site i am planning....