xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aequitas619

Web Browser Games What do you think?

tribal wars /mongols warsWeb Browser Games

Can you make a game like tribal wars however in a certain time like in a year of that world beginning (there can be more than one world with different attributes like the mongols arrive at different times or the mongols can noble/take over your villages on some other worlds) and like there can be obstacles in the way of your troops like villages and I have more ideas if you choose my idea ask me on this forum.You can call it mongols wars-question by dude

The-westWeb Browser Games

There are sooo many games with the game play of tribal wars. Grepolis,travian.But The-west is uniqie I would say. If only they would make a game based on the exact same gameplay, but of a diffrent age. (what they made of tribal wars making it into ancient greece grepolis)So what if it consumes time?Its really the best browser game iv ever played. I think it has passed tribal wars.

-reply by solomid