xisto Community
ginginca

Is There An Outage?

Read the announcments. Gamma server is currently experiencing issues. Because of the incoming of data from shothost.com, I suppose. Atleast that's what the annoucment says.In other words, all sites hosted on gamma are TEMPORARILY down. It's not just you.Please be patient, hopefully by tonight, or tomorrow, the sever will be back up.

Read the announcments. Gamma server is currently experiencing issues. Because of the incoming of data from shothost.com, I suppose. Atleast that's what the annoucment says.
In other words, all sites hosted on gamma are TEMPORARILY down. It's not just you.

Please be patient, hopefully by tonight, or tomorrow, the sever will be back up.

Thanks ... the board's soooo big. I don't read "everything" on it. Besides ... it's working again.

The anncouncments are the most important thing to read. That's why they show up at the top of the forums.Gamma is fine now.

I dont have any trouble, every thing works fine by my side, but something i notice is that next to the time showing the time of the last reboot of the server appears a new text, this is what cPanel shows:

Last reboot 4:33, 4usersmin

so, the last reboot of the server was made 4:33 hours ago, ok, but what means the text 4usersmin?????

Best regards,

I dont have any trouble, every thing works fine by my sideBest regards,

That's because you posted 4 hours after I stated the issue :]. The server was possibly fixed by then, ionno, to be honest I was asleep :].

About tha 4usersmin...

Possibly date:time?
I see this; Last reboot 1day, 2:36min

So maybe the time "script"(???) didn't load fully?

Otherwise I have no idea. "users" could be the time code, doubt it for some reason..

Gamma is working fine as of now :].

it means that you have four users logged on the machine at once. Linux usually runs more than one user at once. Apache runs as its own user under "wwwrun". The other users could may well be "root" and other users who are using the ssh to access the server.It's nothing to worry about.xboxrulz