xisto Community
faulty.lee

What Is The MySQL Version @ Asta ? MySQL 4.0.26-Max<br />

That 2 function TIME_TO_SEC/SEC_TO_TIME is actually very useful for calculating interval. Divide by 60, then you get minute and so on. Really flexible, can get into anything you want to do with date/time
I have both the 1st and 2nd edition of the Php Cookbook. The 1st targeting 3.x and 4.x while the 2nd targeting 5.x. Am i allowed to upload pirated/illegal item in this forum? I don't mind to upload. If i'm not allowed to, then i can email to you

The posibilities that offers these functions are very helpul, i think that can be used in a lot of cases involving time and date calculations, such as adding or substracting date/time intervals, etc. and most important is that they are backward compatibility.

I don't mind to upload either but we are not allowed to upload such things to the forum, so please email me or send me a PM.

Best regards,