xisto Community
sujith

Freewebpageheaders.com/ Get Free Headers for you blog

I was looking for a header image for my blog hosted at wordpress.com while searching found this nice site.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
They do have categories like abstract, nature, technology, texture, food and drink, objects, artistic, financial etc etc..

All the headers are licensed under creative commons so no headaches...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/gallery/

This seems a nice site to make yourself some kind of logos for your websites.. Most of the gallery stuff looks good and the navigation just makes me browse further, but I have a question:If I register and login to download a picture, is the picture any different from saving the picture I see directly to my computer? Does it have different format or transparency, more pixels and etc.? :)

This seems a nice site to make yourself some kind of logos for your websites.. Most of the gallery stuff looks good and the navigation just makes me browse further, but I have a question:
If I register and login to download a picture, is the picture any different from saving the picture I see directly to my computer? Does it have different format or transparency, more pixels and etc.? :)

If you are not logged in, you cannot save the picture to your computer. You can only save a html page.
Of course, if you save this html page to your hard disk and edit the source code, you can extract the bare location of the picture, open this picture, and then save it to your computer.
Honestly, I think that doing this needs more time than registering and using the registered user download mode.

It's a nice and clean looking site, I like it, very easy to navigate too. Looks to be quite usefull indeed.By the way, you can always just take a screenshot of the image unless it's watermarked in some fashion instead of going to the trouble of trying to save it.....

If you are not logged in, you cannot save the picture to your computer. You can only save a html page.Of course, if you save this html page to your hard disk and edit the source code, you can extract the bare location of the picture, open this picture, and then save it to your computer.
Honestly, I think that doing this needs more time than registering and using the registered user download mode.

You can save those images by going thru Firefox :D
If its not allowing you to save images on some sites, simply goto:
Tools>> Options >> Content >> Enable Javascript >> advanced
and uncheck : Disable or replace context menus!

But its not a recommended way since some images may be copy righted! :)

Between, Thanks to knight17
for sharing such a wonderful site with us!
Good page design and good navigation layout!
Site contains niceheader images also!
Great work dude!