xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aka_Bar

Prefer Windows Or Linux/Unix OS?

I've always liked Linux/Unix but I prefer Windows OS because I'm so used to it and all the programs that I need to run is available for Windows and not so much for Linux. Don't get me wrong, Linux is a great system but it's different for everybody because of different needs. I'm considering on switching over to Mac OS X in a few months though since these new Intel Core 2 Duo Apple machines can run Windows and Mac on it. :)

Linux and Mac are good in their own ways, but i would definitely go for the Windows Operating System. This is mainly because windows is more professional and user friendly, meaning it is easier to use in general. Linux is better than windows, however, in things such as multi-tasking, and MAC is better for publishing purposes, but i would recommend windows above all.

I supported Linux since 4 years ago, love it even now. However, I was forced to go back to Windows because it wasn't feasible for me to keep the dual booting, used up too much space. I had to abandon Linux natively, I might run it on VMWare later.TOPIC MOVED TO APPROPRIATE AREA.xboxrulz