xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Is There A Way To Transfer Money From Paypal To Moneybookers?

Just a personal experience with Moneybookers that I should nshare for all unsuspecting victims of this scam company.  Sure, you can transfer funds from Paypalto Moneybookers, but what Moneybookers doesn't tell you when you sign up with them is that they can hold those transfers for up to 40 days and do so without warning.  This just happened to me.  I am an Ebay seller with over 700 positive feedbacks.  My feedback score is 100% positive. Moneybookers took the money that was paid me through Ebay and gave me a 50% settlement within 4 days and are holding the rest for 40 days!.They say it is because I am a new customer and must "prove" myself to them...Something they neglected to tell me when they were wooing my business. In fact what they are doing is using MY money, interest-free for as long as they can...Something they DON'T tell you when you sign up.  All I can say is READ THE FINE PRINT!  I KNOW THERE ARE ALOTOF DISILLUSIONED PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH P,AYPAL, BUT BELIEVE ME; MONEYBOOKERS MAKES PAYPAL LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF SAINTS.  Let the seller beware!

Here is what happened to me with Moneybookers: They never told me about this condition.  Beware of these guys!

Dear Ms_____,Thank you for contacting us.Please be informed that a rolling reserve for 50% of the received payments is applied to your Moneybookers account for 40 days. While the settlement period for the automated bank transfers is 2 days. This means that 50% of each received payment will be held in your Moneybookers account for 40 days and after this period will be released and will be sent to your bank account. The remaining 50% of the received payment will be sent to your bank account after the settlement period of 2 days.More detailed information about the rolling reserve and the settlement period can be found in the [terms & conditions] section on our website. On article 6.4.5. You can see how the rolling reserve and the settlement period changes according to your positive feed back score and your eBay seller status.Should you require any further assistance from us or in case any queries should arise, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us again instantly.Kind regards,Moneybookers Merchant Services

Hi I live in India and wanted to know if after receiving money on moneybooker can I use it instantly for buy things on ebay or other online stores which accept moneybookers? Is There A Way To Transfer Money From Paypal To Moneybookers?

Hi I live in India and wanted to know if after receiving money on moneybooker can I use it instantly for buy things on ebay or other online stores which accept moneybookers?Reason:- recently in my country INDIA the government laid up some ****ty guidelines which paypal has to follow.These guidelines doesnt let us buy anything directly off the money I have in my paypal account nor can we make payments from paypal until we have a credit card as the government policy states that all money received on paypal must be transferred to a bank account within 7 days and cant be used to buy anything online.In order to buy anything online you need to have a credit card or bank account from which you will transfer funds to paypal account and then make the payment.So, I wanted to know what is the case with moneybookers for INDIA?

-question by Sahil Verma

i have money in moneybrookers and need to transfer in paypalIs There A Way To Transfer Money From Paypal To Moneybookers?

I have money in moneybrookers 1000 INR . Somebody help me to transfer it to paypal. Or any deal

-reply by pravin

Ok I have money in my paypal And I can send you in your paypal. Instead of it you can send me in moneybooker or cash.

From nepal

Exchangers is the only way one can transfer money from paypal to moneybookers. Think of it as a barter kind of system with you giving real money. For example, it is like moving money from one person to another with different set of protocols, here middle man is used to transfer the funds.You join some exchanger site and then ask for the respective exchange. You transfer paypal or moneybookers fund to that persons account, escrow will look after that fund. Then the exchanger will begin his transfer, once transferred that money to escrow then both you get funds from the escrow. That is how the process works in case of exchanger. You can try that on exchanger.com website. In case of private exchange you have to be careful because there is no escrow in between you people and you have to rely on your trust for the same. I have done exchanges for liberty reserve and paypal for quite some time. I use exchanger.com and some of the private exchangers too. I think it does help to some extent but most of the time you have to weed out the bad exchangers. One more thing there are many such hackers, exchangers in yahoo messenger. Never ever begin your side of transfer in exchange because they'll run away and will not do the exchange. That is what I have learned from most of the other exhcnagers and in such case it is better to use the escrow.

Hi Every one out there I am from Nepal here we do not have online payment system.So I cannot pay online or receive money in my site.There is some site I can use but how do I receive money here in nepal.I thought of pay pal but I cannot be verified.What do I do help help

-question by Bhumiputra

now we can verify paypal in nepal and we are also looking forward to withdraw your money in nepal from paypal account..

I can help you getting your paypal money converted to moneybookers. .how much ?

Hi there,
I have the same if I can say "problem" - I have money on PayPal, and also I want to transfer my money to money bookers.

Any help, please anybody!!!

Hi there,
I have the same if I can say "problem" - I have money on PayPal, and also I want to transfer my money to money bookers.

Any help, please anybody!!!

I do help friends to get their money from paypal to moneybookers. What I do is that once I receive the money into my paypal, I always have money in my moneybookers to send to the moneybookers account of that person. So, if you are in need of my services, just add me to gtalk. I am online for most of the time doing this business. This is my email: palstreetdomains(at)gmail.com

When addind me, replace the (at) I placed betweeb palstreetdomains and gmail with @. I had to do that to avoid my email from being hervested by robots online.

When you add me, chat me or message me if I am online and I will get back to you.

Thanks and waiting for you.

I am from Pakistan and Paypal is not available in Pakistan as well. I had tried to make a fake Paypal Id and then after a lot of research I cam to know that whether the account gets verified or not, there is no way one can directly transfer money from Paypal to any other service. Even with a verified Paypal account one has to first transfer the money to the bank account or credit card with which the paypal account has been verified and then when the cash is in your pocket you can do with it whatever you want to do. SO in order to transfer money from paypal to moneybrookers you will need someone who you can trust and who resides in a country where paypal is available. Then you can ask him to transfer the money for you.

I do help friends to get their money from paypal to moneybookers. What I do is that once I receive the money into my paypal, I always have money in my moneybookers to send to the moneybookers account of that person. So, if you are in need of my services, just add me to gtalk. I am online for most of the time doing this business. This is my email: XXX(at)gmail.com

When addind me, replace the (at) I placed betweeb palstreetdomains and gmail with @. I had to do that to avoid my email from being hervested by robots online.

When you add me, chat me or message me if I am online and I will get back to you.

Thanks and waiting for you.
Edited by yordan
Please do not post your personal data here (see edit history)

Hi Friend

You can Transfer money Paypal TO Moneybooker account and you can Verified your paypal account easily
Just Apply a MasterCard PAyoneer.com Card Deliver at your Door when you verified you can transfer your money in your moneybookers account
I am From Pakistan

If you need more Help please email me blahblah7@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi Every one out there I am from Nepal here we do not have online payment system.So I cannot pay online or receive money in my site.There is some site I can use but how do I receive money here in nepal.I thought of pay pal but I cannot be verified.What do I do help help
-question by Bhumiputra