Adobe Photoshop CS3 comming

Its showing as:

Error: Page Not Found

I can't even run Photoshop CS2! :P

Its eating all my system memory!

If I move a single layer on a photoshop file with 300 dpi,

then I can go for a tea in the mean time!! :P Nice na! :P

So, If they are releasing CS3 and I'm going behind that,

I'll dfenitly get one Lunch break time to move a layer in those photoshop files :P

But I really like the CS2 features! But I can't use it beacuse of the lower system resources! :P

So, Still adjusting with my sweet Adobe Photoshop CS

Niran

I got a dead link as well but here are some other links on APSCS3

http://www.macnn.com/articles/06/03/24/adodue.in.q2.2007/

should be interesting if they change the interface and at all or actually trim down some of the fat like niran said CS2 does take up a large chunk of resources and what not.

Adobe is working hard to release Creative Suite 3 before the end of [2006]
Photoshop CS3, code-named Red Pill ... Adobe is still leaning towards releasing two versions of the software, with the Premium edition packing additional functionality geared towards the video and science markets. Both versions will offer Live Filters, providing non-destructive editing, as well as speed enhancements that will take advantage of video card (GPU) acceleration, Camera RAW 4, and Rotating Canvas.

They also have some info on Illustrator 13 (version 13 already? I'm still using v10 ...)

If I move a single layer on a photoshop file with 300 dpi,then I can go for a tea in the mean time!! Nice na!

Wow dude, that's just... wow... you really should get your computer revved up and ready to face the horrors of the "newer technologies everyday" thing in the computer world!!! It's crazy because we can "never" really catch up with technology because it's always in the tomorrow. I mean, when was it when I got a new graphics card and am needing of another one really bad, because I'm getting such low frames-per-second rate on Battlefield 2??

Bad.. bad.. but we still enjoy the good graphics don't we :P

But the things is...

Photoshop CS3?? That's... amazing. They keep coming up with new things and whatnot, they're not that amazing but they still have these cool programs to steal money from our wallets (disregard "steal") but they should come up with like booster packs or something like that, because the versions are becoming toooooo expensive.

And... Illustrator 13? Camera RAW 4? Rotating Canvas?? Heck... I think I'll be getting my computer an overhaul of the CPU and mobo.... and probably the RAM too :P

Man this sucks :P OH well! I need a new hard drive anyway and I have no money in pockets.

When we bought Photoshop 3 in the mid 90's I thought we were set.Then we started paying a fortune every year for upgrades to the newest versions.Yuk.It's great that the adobe apps keep improving, but on the other hand it's pretty tough to keep on top of it financially. Thanks for the heads up!!!

I'm very curious to the changes. Anyone stumbled upon a sneak preview/changelog yet?

Posted Image

It sure is costly to improve, and not always justified. Although the resize options in CS2 looked nice I had no need for it.

Alegis, I'm very sure you can find a preview/sneakpeak flash on Adobe.com on their product menu. Just take a look at it when they ... uhh... are planning to release their product soon. They do a cool thing of the main features of this 'new upgrade' of Photoshop CS.

:P

I can't even run Photoshop CS2! :P

Its eating all my system memory!

If I move a single layer on a photoshop file with 300 dpi,

then I can go for a tea in the mean time!! :P Nice na! :P

So, If they are releasing CS3 and I'm going behind that,

I'll dfenitly get one Lunch break time to move a layer in those photoshop files :P

Niran

Yeesh! What OS and system are you running??? I had processing like that on my Win98 machine from about 10 years ago!

I can't wait to try it out.Hopefully I can get it for free through my school like I do for a lot of programs.I'm not entirely a big photoshop fanatic but I like messing around with it to see what I can create.

I'm still using CS 1 and I'd be using version 6 if it wasn't that I got the entire suite for indesign and Golive. The reason being is that photoshop 6 did everything I needed and then some. It's to the point now that the only thing the new versions do for me is eat up more resources. I sure there will come a day when I switch from PPC macs to Intel macs that I'll need to upgrade all my software, but until then...,

Damn, adobe photoshop CS3 is already coming out? I just got adobe photoshop CS2. I dont know if I might get the third version because they rarely add enough interesting features for it to be worth it to be buying it. Programs these days is just ripping people off with their program releases, that can actually just come out as a patch or update. Features that they provide in the next version is no where that beneficial to designers.I remember when adobe photoshop went from version 6 to the creative suite, there were barely any changes but some fixes to bugs and additional easy user interface on adding filters and such. Then from CS to CS2 they fixed some bugs and added shortcuts which could probably be done in just one patch instead of a full release on a different version.But I guess that is how the world works, release something minor and see what you can make out of it. Consumers comes in different forms, veterans, noobs, and collectors. I fall under the veterans of the program, but Im sure those that dont have it already such as what I would call the noobs would probably buy the program, then there is the collectors that may just want to have it for the purpose of collecting.Well, I hope adobe photoshop CS3 will have enough improvements to be and convincing enough for me to buy it, otherwise Ill just stick with CS2 it does and fits me well.