xisto Community
bad-and-ugly

My So-called Life a tv show from 1994

Hey everyoneDo you remember a tv show named My So-Called Life, that aired in 1994? Man, it was so cool...! It had Claire Danes and Jared Leto, they were so young! I still love it, and I was only 9 when I first watched it. Too bad it only lasted one season. They have those cool 90's songs by Cranberries and Smashing Pumpkins and all the rest... I mean, I think it was only that generation's own Dawson's Creek... But on the other hand, it seems so much better! My So-Called Life's gay character was much better than Dawson's Creek's gay character I think... Not to mention their approach to drugs!Yeah ;-)

Yea ive been started to watch it on youtube but they dnt have all the episodes. They dvd cost about 50-60 bucks so...But I think I'm going to buy I absoulutely LOVE this Show its different like 90210 and Dawson's Creek it actually show the important stuff you knw?-reply by Stephany