xisto Community
qwertypunk1405241531

The Einstein Factor About the book Einstein Fastor

Not really. If you read the forum description, you will notice that it deals with YOUR ideas. Have a look at some other topics and you'll get the hang of it. Of course, at the same time it does increase your brain power - after all, every riddle/idea does :P

This is a place where you can give your own ideas to increase brain power (your brain's Einstein factor). It is safe to share your ideas here as it helps develop future things and that you are contributing to the forum in some way.Feel free to be creative here, it is welcomed. :)

Increasing brain power by using Einstein's book seem to be a bit like a joke because why not use your own ideas and knowledge to increase your brain power. I would like to share with you that brain is something like a mystery. The more you use it the more it gets strong and powerful

Yea i read that as an e-book and was kinda wiered for me ! look we know we can increase our brain power and have some lotta unusual things happen but i dont think we should practice, i mean we can increase by jus increasing our grey matter in our mind and also to make to train them to do the things whcih we want them to do and if possible and everything goes write they woola we can move anything we want like anything. But to acheive that we have to get our brain worl to its atleast 50%, now we are using just the 2 to 5% of our brain and the scientist like einstien and hawkins are using just 8 to 10 % of their mind. Just imagine if we are able to get the full of our brain then how fun it would be we can teleode and do whatever we wish to

by jus increasing our grey matter in our mind

Ouch! Unfortunately not. The bones around your head make that your brain has a limited volume ; this volume cannot be increased, and is already filled by your gray matter. So, you cannot increase the number of neurons in your brain, you just can try to increase the amount of the ones you effectively use, creating new connections while reading more books or performing other intellectual exercises.