xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mexLabs

Google OS

Google operating system would grow very popular i feel if designed properly and i feel google can also provide the service free by ad's as the only source of revenue.But the only problem after that we would face that google goes very giant and becomes the next god like company which has a lot of control on your privacy data,and obviously on your life and i don't deel any company should have a large no. of control of any market share as it would lead to company's monopoly which then hurts its usershey, i think you forget cd and dvd hardware in the machine you suggested

I really look forward to this OS. I mean, anything that google produces is really produced well. Their search engine is excellent, and they're applications like gmail and gtalk are great too. I think an OS by them will be what people have always wanted! B) I know I would love to test it out.

google already has cloud os and microsoft also has a version of cloud coming out, cloud computing is going to be something we hear more about in the future, eyeos has the code availabe to download free to put on your own server to host your files and many applications... there will be drawbacks but even those will be overcome in time

Interesting concept but I don't think it would work with current technology. And personally the security issues with such an OS are enormous.But then again it is Google, anything is possible right?

i thought the name of googles browser was planned to be called chrome OS hence why they made their own browser, which in my opinion is not very good simply because it works really fast at first then gets hit by a DNA ray and is turned from a cheetah to a leggless tortoise so would the same thing happen to their operating system?this will be one of those operating systems which are copies of unix, linux and more they are all the exact same OS with a different name.