xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mafamba Team

Windows Vista Secure Free Downloads

hello,This is what I have read somewhere a while ago:Windows Vista for business is comming out end 2006Windows Vista for home users is comming out early 2007Don't know it all for sure ofcourse but my memory says this :) About the price is nothing to say at this moment. You'll have to wait till it's in the shops :)bakr_2k5

Edited by bakr_2k5 (see edit history)

Please all of you using it, why don't you right the first hand reviews of the operating system?Also if someone can compare it, from their experience, with windows xp security wise and stability wise, it would be great!

Windows Vista is the best OS ever. I've tried it believe me. But the only draw back is it is resource hungry. It needs heavy memory. Charge up ur PC with atleast 1 GB Ram. Voila! u have the ultimate vista experience.

By saying the Best, what do you mean? You have any kind of statistics or something? Best for whom? me, you, others? I don't really think it is best.. by design, by programming and by integration.. You ever programmed for windows? for Linux? for any other Operating System? Do you even know what an Operating System definition is? :) If it is best for you, than say it like that, because in my opinion, it is one of the worst OS'es available.. Why the hell it needs so many resources? Have you tried any other OS available? I mean really tried for say 1 year to make some kind of a conclusion?

By saying the Best, what do you mean? You have any kind of statistics or something? Best for whom? me, you, others? I don't really think it is best.. by design, by programming and by integration.. You ever programmed for windows? for Linux? for any other Operating System? Do you even know what an Operating System definition is? :) If it is best for you, than say it like that, because in my opinion, it is one of the worst OS'es available.. Why the hell it needs so many resources? Have you tried any other OS available? I mean really tried for say 1 year to make some kind of a conclusion?

I believe the right question to his statement would be: "Is this a troll... really?"
Put a "I believe that, to me-" before his statement and just forget. :)