xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
P00ru

Matrix? Does anyone believe its all true?

I really sometimes think i could be in the matrix. A lot of times when i see something reall weird happen or something strage i say to myself "its just a glitch in the system"

A lot of times when i see something reall weird happen or something strage i say to myself "its just a glitch in the system"

150146[/snapback]

Lol. Weird. But just think about how possible it is in our world. In our time. How would it work. It ain't real and probably not possible.

The "Matrix World" doesn't really exisit. But there is one that is real, the Spiritual World. The Spiritual world is all around us. It's God at work.

63732[/snapback]

I agree with this, there is a world we can't see with our 'normal' eyes.

I think both Matrix books and movies are based on this but heavily shrouded in a fantasy-sci fi story. I liked the movie a lot because I agree with it on one exceptional thing, that reality can be molded by our own hands and thoughts.

Wow... been a while since I spent time thinking about why reality seems unreal to us... let's see how much I can recall.

The Bible speaks of walking by faith and not by sight, how the real realities lie in the realm of the heart and the mind and all our physical perceptions are not the reality but that which lies within ourselves. Muddle over that for a while, Matrix-lovers :unsure:

Moving on.

We live in a world that is a mistake, that was never meant to be, and is collapsing from its once perfect state thousands of years ago. As C.S. Lewis wrote, we are eternal spirits in a world that tries to hide our true identities from us.

This world has no point left but to go to the end of its rope when its inhabitants become so bad that they will force the universe as we know it to be destroyed.

Romans 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Those verses above, all creation is in a frozen state waiting for the resolution to come, waiting for it all to be finished and get on to the goal that awaits. It's painful for creation to continue waiting in its imperfect state until it can finally be made right.

You wonder why things seem so unreal? It's because as the first line in the first poem I ever wrote says, "Earth is a testing ground between two planes." These aren't our ultimate bodies and this isn't the ultimate reality to come, just a testing ground, a glimpse, a shadow of the true reality to come. We live in a mortal body that has yet to become the immortal one that will dwell either in the Lake of Fire or God's coming kingdom.

Psalms 144:4 Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.

Ecclesiastes 6:12 For who knoweth what is good for man in this life, all the days of his vain life which he spendeth as a shadow? for who can tell a man what shall be after him under the sun?

Again, we see things that are nothing but a shadow of those to come, a glimpse of what they should be. We know within we are immortal yet our days on this earth are appointed and our bodies mortal ones. We also see despair around us and all seems as a shadow without hope, if light had not come:

Matthew 4:16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

The "Matrix World" doesn't really exisit. But there is one that is real, the Spiritual World. The Spiritual world is all around us. It's God at work.

63732[/snapback]

I agree with that...I was actually going to say something to that extent but you already said it so well. :unsure:

As well as that, I don't believe in the "Matrix" because just the existance of the movies themselves is proof that the matrix doesn't really exist. If the matrix were true, whoever (or whatever) runs the matrix would have stopped the movie from ever being made. To have that movie out and known by such a large percentage of the public would be very damaging to, if not, destroy their system....

The matriz is jus a moive....it cant be taken seriously as if it were all real.

159453[/snapback]

I think essentially the whole point isn't about whether the Matrix is real but rather talking about the feelings of paranoia concerning whether we can trust our perceptions and what is real. I remember thinking before I got saved (8 years ago or so now) that life just seemed like a dream and that sometimes you couldn't tell dreams from reality. Sometimes it feels like the line between what is real and what isn't seems to blur, I remember thinking, and I think this topic is more about pondering why that could be the case.

Virutual reality is possibly all there is, like the datastream on the internet itkeeps expanding and expending becoming more complex. it's an evolutionary process giving rise to more and more complex programs, you could say all living things are programs and all the programs are cometing with eachoter for dominance, their forced in a way by the habitit they life in to comete with eachoter for scarce resources. plants comete for sunlights by growing as fast they can, preditors comete witch eachoter for food recourses and humans for raw materials and land. In the matrix agent smith said the first matrix was a paridise people where given all they wanted but people figered out to easy that way that the world they lived in could be real so they used the latest version of how people lived here on earth before the machines took over, before the nuke war you could say.----------I don't think we can hack the program we live in, something as stupid as a rainbow could be a glitch but it's so common it's won't be seen like a glitch.--------As humans we are able to build virtual reality's think of game worlds like the sims, gta, etc...If we are able to put game versions on lenzes it would be a large push foreward.------There people that believe that DNA is in essence a program code, so that could be seen as evidence that we are programs because every cell has the DNA in it, we are also attacked by millions of virusses every day and we use ower white bood cells (anti-virus) to protect,------The biggerst argument for everything being a program is that there is variarity but when you think about it there is just variarity off the same things. like a 1000 different sorts off trees but in the end it's still a tree, every star is differnt but in the end it's still a star, there is variarity off the same stuff and that is typical about a program that in essence consist mosty off copy past, (variarity off the same things) it's doesnt mather where you go in the universe it's still all space, planets, starss same thing no mather what dirrection, some area's nothing other area's a lot but nothing that doesn't belong in space.