xisto Community
ginginca

Is Anyone Else Having Problems?

Everything is fine on my side too, where exactly are you getting this error message? From the Server or your entire domain/subdomain or maybe some software you're using? Cpanel? or FTP Server? ;) Because I think that you could tell us more about your issue, because I don't think anyone here can read your thoughts :D

I don't know anything about your problem, but I just visited your site and you haven't put anything up. Or maybe you have, but the old index.html is still up.You really don't have to worry about little bugs in service until you've got something up :)

I don't know anything about your problem, but I just visited your site and you haven't put anything up. Or maybe you have, but the old index.html is still up.
You really don't have to worry about little bugs in service until you've got something up :D

Thanks for visiting my site and sorry for not posting that my problem was corrected :)

BTW, i forgot to change the old index.html :) basically because i use my site for testing my work, i wanna do this soon and yes, you are right i have some content, check this:
Trivia Online
Inti Voyage

Best regards,

I had access to my server yesterday around 7 or so, and while I was connected and creating ftp accounts it went back down. I'm just curious what's up. Last time I had an account here, once I populated the server with some files everything went over better, but how do I do that with the server being down?http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I had access to my server yesterday around 7 or so, and while I was connected and creating ftp accounts it went back down. I'm just curious what's up. Last time I had an account here, once I populated the server with some files everything went over better, but how do I do that with the server being down?
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Your site is up right now, i just access it and view all your folders and files :)

Best regards,