xisto Community
lonebyrd

Is It Possible To Get Hosting Here And At Trap 17?

I thought I read somewhere that it was possible to get hosted both here and at Trap 17. Is this true? I have another idea for a site that would be much quicker for me to complete, but is not my long term project. I really love the sevices offered here and would hate to go looking for another host for my other project.

Policy is: one or the other, not both.and credits are not tranferrable between the Forums, either.The distinction between the Forums: Xisto is more technical and Xisto is for us fun-loving people.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Policy is: one or the other, not both.

While I thought it were this way, too, I turned out to be wrong. You CAN have hosting at both Xisto and Xisto. And here's how I know that:

John Pyost:Can a member be hosted both at Asta and Trap? I can't seem to find any posts regarding this.
OpaQue:
Yes
Opaque:
Our TOS do not have any clauses regarding the membership of the partner sites

So, if you are able to maintain both accounts, just do it :)

I'm bit confused by all this, but from what I've read here, maybe I don't to start a new topic...The url I see on the address bar right now is Xisto.com/(.......).html. I came to this forum through the Xisto.com website. But when I log in I see "welcome to Xisto!"So, Xisto.com and Xisto.com are two different free webhosts, with two different boards, right? They only have the same owner? But also I was looking at approved free host applications, and on many of them you guys suggested people to apply at Xisto, saying they could use the credits they got here. How does that work? Thanks for your attention '=)

But when I log in I see "welcome to Xisto!"

Um.. Yeah.. :P That ought to be fixed.. Xisto and Xisto are sister web sites, and have the same owner (the Xisto corporation). However, Xisto is less technology-oriented, so some people might find it easier to post there. That's why the administrators tend to send a member every now and then to Xisto - because their post quality isn't good enough for Asta, but would do at Xisto.