xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
twitch

Fond Good-byes Im leaving

For a few months I have myself coming to Xisto less and less, and with me being a Mod and all, I thought it best to 'put it in writing'. The role of all moderators is to uphold forum integrety, but when I can't be here much nor have the motivation to do so I can fulfill the role of moderator. Hence, I have decided to leave Xisto for good, or at least I find a spark to come back.Thank you to all of you who have helped me develop my skills in all the areas I've ventured into. Without you guys, I probably wouldn't be at the stage I am.I also have to say thank you to people like Vujsa, Jeigh and Pyost for the fun in the Shoutbox. I've often come to Xisto and read the sarcastic or blatently funny shouts (before the shoutbox was degraded).I was going to apologise for leaving, but I feel there is no need, as I may return one day :D.However, although I am leaving Xisto, I will still be co-working on AntiLost, and you will be able to find me there spariodically.--mikP.S. m^e, if I don't speak to you before this post, please delete my Hosting Account. Process isn't working and I can't remember how to delete my forum user account lol.

Aww.. *sniff sniff* Now I'm gonna cry like a little girl (a.k.a. Jeigh) ;) But I understand what duties are, and sometimes you just have to give up on things you enjoyed so much :D But I do hope we'll be seeing you from time to time. Don't let us down :o