xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nickmealey

Usa Or Canada Vs Any Other Country where do you live?

Do you live in the US or Canada?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol. ya, I knew. I just was trying to c how many americans and canadians vs other countries. just a lill' curiousity

Well, I'm currently living in England, born and sort of raised. :) But I get around a lot. I've spent a lot of time living on Canada's West Coast, and go back there constantly. I've also spent time living in Spain and Ireland. And I have visited the USA, but never lived there. They're all pretty good! :)

Brazil, poor, but nice country :)

obs. I'm not an indian :~ LoL :)

63517[/snapback]

Well, I am an Indian.

But not the Indian that you are used to in South America... like the Red Indian!

I am from India... and when I say I am an Indian, I mean as in nationality...

hey to everyone kindly yas here.am born in China and grow up to now.i love my nation though she is an developing country not very rich in world.i am happy to be here,chating and sharing experience with each other,meanwhile i can also exercise my english as well.

I m from India well i think there are so many asians here.daman and i m from india.what about others?anuyone from srilanka?

I live in england and i love it because there is no dangerous natural things really no tornados most of the time no hurricanes no earthquakes no volcanoes. I also like england cause my family lives here and i couldn't dream of being in another country without my fammily! <_<

I live in Canada..and I dont really like it that much. It's such *BLEEP*..barley any exciting events are held here..the tax is 14% , and the selection and stores and prices are not that good. I went to Buffalo a few days ago, and shoes that are $130.00 here..were $60.00 over there..thats $70.00 cheaper!!! And a lot of the stores they have over there are much better aswell. But Canada does have some upsides..like, its not extremley dangerous here (well, in my area). But I would prefer living in the US.