xisto Community
msabas

Handsfree Cell my brothers idea

Wow, thats interesting to hear. I never used a hands free cell but Ive seen my mom use her handfree asscessory that clips to her ear. Everytime she is on it when Im around makes me think she is talking to me, but it turns out that she never was. I have been in many situations where I keep on thinking that people are talking to me but they were just talking on the phone, embarssing myself for replying to them and them giving me a hand motion and a grin that they are not talking to me and note that they were actually talking on the phone.Now with the new or upcoming release of a handsfree cell altogether will further the confusion if people are talking to someone. Its good and a nice convenient innovation but Im pretty sure a lot of confusion will arise. Not that its a bad thing just funny and makes you laugh.Technology is seemingly taking a turn for the better, no more dropped phones and extra weight in the pocket. Maybe we will see everyone with phones clipped to their ear in the future, and maybe various models will be designed for a fashion sense eventually. Im excited to see the release of the new handsfree phone, guess this will mean that phones such as minis, flip phones, weightless phones, will be a thing of the past and the clip ear phones will be thing of the future. Very Interesting indeed.

Well i think very good idea,i remeber ideas like that from Japan technalogical sinces or somthing like James Bond 007 (Sicret Agent in film) Tools :P that making in host laboratory,any why for now time i think its not so hard to made it with Nana technalogicals we have at Now Days , easly first of all u wll need to made something like scheme or imagen how it looks!! for the next u wll write some program for response your voice when you say your command, and som design things... in the end u wll have ur hands free phone :P but i think it wll coast very very "CHEAP" :P

Heh, What's about microphone and speaker. I think it will be usefull if we, for example, can translate sound into our mind directly, explectin ears. Do you understand what i'm speaking about?And also integrate mic into our mouth. Now we can use implantants. I thinks in future we will able to translate video and audio directly in our mind. What do you think about it? If we would wow, will you use this?

Heh, What's about microphone and speaker. I think it will be usefull if we, for example, can translate sound into our mind directly, explectin ears. Do you understand what i'm speaking about?And also integrate mic into our mouth. Now we can use implantants.
I thinks in future we will able to translate video and audio directly in our mind.
What do you think about it? If we would wow, will you use this?

Yes we'll get there.

I grew up with a rotary dial phone. We didn't even have jacks for our telephones. Lok how far telephony has come!

That's a really cool idea, but as WeaponX has said, the earphones hanging from your ears would soon get irritating. Probably having a loudspeaker? It's nice to see people adapting to the new world. -.-;;

Personally I don't really like the idea of hands free cellphones unless it is used in a car, because you would kind of look weird if you were talking to somebody on the phone, and you were out in public, it would look like you were talking to your self. I had a friend of mine who had a bluetooth ear phone headset that was connect to his phone and his mp3 player, and he got a call on the bus, and everybody thought he was talking to nobody.. lol

Personally I don't really like the idea of hands free cellphones unless it is used in a car, because you would kind of look weird if you were talking to somebody on the phone, and you were out in public, it would look like you were talking to your self. I had a friend of mine who had a bluetooth ear phone headset that was connect to his phone and his mp3 player, and he got a call on the bus, and everybody thought he was talking to nobody.. lol

I remember the first years the cell phone entered the commercial consumer's market. Only rich and/or snobby people had cell phones (big ugly huge ones the size of a lunchbox too xD). A phone ringing in public, and someone picking it up and talking to it was weird for a little while too.
Now look at this situation. Even my 10yr old nephew has a cell phone. I had one since I was 16. It'll eventually evolve into society.