xisto Community
OpaQue

Astahost On [myspace]-[orkut] -> All Members Invited :-)

Uggh, I am so frustrated with Orkut and Myspace right now. Neither one seem to remember me. Both keep telling me my password is wrong. If I want to access them, I have to change my password to get in there. Funny thing is, I am able to change my password (they recognize it to change it), then I can log in.But I can tell you one thing. If I have to keep doing that all the time, I'm not going to around there too long. But my roomate has no problem with her Myspace account and we are using the same computer, go figure. If I can figure it out, I'll see you all there.

The community on Orkut is pretty new, only 24 members up to now. Hehehe I'd never realize that a community called Xisto Corporation would have anything related to Xisto or Xisto without a little research.What are we supposed to discuss there, anyway? Forums are much more pleasant than Orkut. =)

The community on Orkut is pretty new, only 24 members up to now. Hehehe I'd never realize that a community called Xisto Corporation would have anything related to Xisto or Xisto without a little research.What are we supposed to discuss there, anyway? Forums are much more pleasant than Orkut. =)

we can discuss full of nonsense in there and stuffs that can get us banned in this forum.. have you seen a spamming admin in here.. in this forum.. but in orkut.. m^e got the spam boost..

I got an Orkut invite from someone, but my gmail account for that invite wasn't working correctly. The gmail account name and password wouldn't match up unless I changed the password everytime I tried to login. So I made a new gmail account. Because of this, Could someone send me a new Orkut invite please?