xisto Community
nightfox1405241487

Hamachi Local Networking... world wide

router problem i guessHamachi

I can use hamachi for chat and direct play but I can't use it for lan playing when I am connected to my routerbut when I connect to my friends router it works perfectly...So I guess that the problem is in the router and can someone please tell me what is the problem (sorry forbad english)

-question by Šoky

router problem i guessHamachi

I can use hamachi for chat and direct play but I can't use it for lan playing when I am connected to my routerbut when I connect to my friends router it works perfectly...So I guess that the problem is in the router and can someone please tell me what is the problem (sorry forbad english)

-question by Šoky

How can I let more than 2 players play counter strike using hamachi?Hamachi

Hi. My hamachi program works fine even if I have more than 2 clients in my hamachi network. Also, we can ping each other, etc..

My network IP is: 5.103.2.3, and my first client IP is 5.103.40.12. Both of us can play counter strike on hamachi without any problem.

But when a second client join the network, his ip is 5.109.21.5, and when we try to play counter, the famous class C problem appears. We can ping each other, but he can't join the game.

The version of Hamachi is 2, I tried to use older versions like 1.X to use aliasing but it didn't work for my client2.

So, is there any solution? Can I modify his IP address from the adaptor IPv4 address? How?

Thank you.

-question by Hadi