xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darkwolf11235

Is X-Men Possible With Genetic Engineering ?

i think people can be genetically altered to have super powers like the x men but i also think that if we give it time people will evolve on their own and gain the sweet powers. i would hope that if scientists figured out how to genetically alter humans to have powers i would want to be the first one in line to get mutated presuming there was no bad side affects that could kill me in the long run.

the only known to me genetic manipulation thats been done, was to make you stronger, faster and less prone to fear etc just basically trying to make a better human if one in one way as to not mess up the structure., but like most experiments there are failures. shorten life spam is one another is over developed muscle in one area which is painful.

Ok first people might say that it will never be possible for us to alter DNA to end up like magneto of wolverine but I disagree as if you look at some older movies with I don't know spy equipment and other technology not around then people would of said that these things will never be invented but look now mobile phones mp3/4 players things that people thought would never exist Ok a big step from that to DNA modification but stay with me one reason why it may never happen is due to the fact that some people think it is wrong to mess with DNA so you can only guess what will happen if you do, Now my attitude is that there will be some one out there willing to offer them self up if they have the chance to become like wolverine granted you would be left with lots of scares and develop a bone defect with having them covered in metal Adamantium yes it is real and yes it is virtually indestructible but it is a us government classified secret it is not found in nature but is man made but it is not an element as its properties do not qualify it for any known space on the periodic table any way also if it does ever become possible to change DNA to become like an X-man But they were naturally gifted and created not by man playing God which frankly if you can play God I think do it governments would not let just anyone get it done just in case they had an uprising like on X-men they would use it to cure conditions like Multiple sclerosis, cancer and AIDS or something like that or do the opposite and create a weapon that mutates people in to something like the secretary of defense in the first film or something like that any way I don't actually know if it is possible to change DNA to become like a man made X-man but I think it will be in the future.-rock God

Ok said adimantium was real but its not read a stupid extract from a marvel comic some one was trying to pass of as a real article it is not a real metal but in fact a mineral so my apologies for that.-rock God

Some may be possible, but making Cyclopes is out of the question. All you need is a vial of radioactive superman juice and a few genetic modifications. Just in case.

-classified

Not only lost limbs, they are doing quite some stuff for growing new organs for transplantation. But it seems not that easy - and thats because the experiments with anumals and ppl are forniden. I have some suspictions that at some places these is not the case. Probably secretly experiments of all kinds are carried out and not for the above mentioned noble goals...The best thing of course wll be to battle death :P I see myself as immortal ;)

Man-Made X-Men Is X-Men Possible With Genetic Engineering ?

Nothing is impossible. I wouldn't be surprise if we were to create a human into a man made superman or x-men.  Technology today is advancing at a fast speed.Take flying, in less than 90 years we were already on the moon. Sure thats a long time but now we are getting better and better technology each year. Cell phones are getting smaller, some with touch screen. Everything is possible. If you can dream it, you can do it.

-reply by GBunny

Replying to yeh

haha well that confused me butI think its possiblePeople didnt think it was possible for zombies to exist but it turns out theres a form of rabies for HUMANs to catch and it spreads so there is many possibitys for this "mutant" ideaBy the wayUra dork :)

-reply by yurmom

genetic engineering is developing rapidly so it may be possible in the near futurewe are already seeing the effects of the mutationbut all of them are mostly illif they could control the mutationsthen all the sci fi movies could come into life

Is X-Men Possible With Genetic EngineeringIs X-Men Possible With Genetic Engineering ?

I pretty much think it is possible

I mean we already have steriods  which makes human capable of alot of extraordinary things

so genetic mutation will be alot difficult but quite possible

there will of course be a limit, but I am sure that we can be atleast immortal with some cool reflexes and some blades

lets hope it happens in our life time