xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dhanesh1405241511

Which Font Is This ?

I have these images taken off from a site. I'd like to know which font is this. I was searching for a similar font for my last design .. and also wanted to use this on my mobile. Any Ideas on which font is this or atleast a link ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Regards

Dhanesh.

The 'destruction' on equal letters seems the same, but it could be like earthling suggested.

With all those fonts out there (hundreds and thousands, really) browsing each of them is a no-go. Even when specifying a category it's a lot of work

for example, http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=107&page=4

If I were in your shoes I'd contact the Site administrator :(

I first thought the same m^e .. it could have been an Arial font with a little Photoshop effects. But the reason i asked this was that i have seen a font somewhere similar to this a while ago, but didnt quiet bother then. Even if it is a photoshop effect, could some of our graphic guru's help me out with a tutorial ?Alegis, i searched ALOT .. lol and now m bored of seeing so many fonts. And i cant even contact the admin of the site cause this is a template in wordpress and its was hosted on a site as a demo. i liked the font so i thhought i'd just ask around :(RegardsDhanesh.

I first thought the same m^e .. it could have been an Arial font with a little Photoshop effects. But the reason i asked this was that i have seen a font somewhere similar to this a while ago, but didnt quiet bother then. Even if it is a photoshop effect, could some of our graphic guru's help me out with a tutorial ?

I think if you wanted to do it on Photoshop, you ought to download some good Photoshop brushes. I have a couple on Photoshop Elements that I know can provide those effects. For instance, on the top left corner of the 'A' in FOUNDATION, the white paint spatter can be achieved really easily if you have the right brush. Once you find a good brush, just one dab will give a nice effect. Same goes for nearly every other effect done to that font.
Though looking at how the two N's are very similar in FOUNDATION, I do think this is a specialized font and not just something that's created in Photoshop. I'm sure that there are a lot of fonts with similar features as this one at dafont.com.

Usually there's a link to email address of the designer of the template on the site ... you could try checking that out. But otherwise, I'd have to agree with Alegis ... it's near impossible to track down a particular font.

Yea, only the person who used or has this font (if it is a font) can say this.. I saw similar fonts to this one, I downloaded an archive with the best fonts inside it from A to Z for free (best for someone), I can't remember where I got to download that archive, maybe download.com, but it is only a guess. There are plenty of nice fonts, maybe you'll find even better than this one, all you need is some software, with which you can easily browse the fonts.. I don't have the archive now, I don't know why I deleted it, but I recommend you to find it, if you won't be able, PM me, on my spare time I will look around the web. :unsure:

Sorry to bring this topic back up, but i found the font, well i think i have. i recognized the font as i have used it before for some posters. Its called Base 02 and comes from dafont.com http://www.dafont.com/base-02.font.

Posted Image

im pretty sure this is the same one! hopefully it is!

good luck

-jimmy

I like the font/ Thanks for mentioning it. I use a lot of broken fonts like this in videos.