xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Text Message Man collects record

Some dude from London managed to learn how to text message rather quickly...He typed out the phrase...."The razor-toothed piranhas of the genera Serrasalmus and Pygocentrus are the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world. In reality they seldom attack a human." It took him a mere 48 seconds....(unimpressive :) )... btw...why would anyone text that in the first place? Here's a link

https://www.yahoo.com/news/?ref=gs

it's times like these that i think cyborgs live among us....

63213[/snapback]

LOL! Amen, whyme, amen.

That is amazing. It would take me like 3 minutes to type out the thing, at the least!

Some people in the world are robots.

Why would you even try to text message anything quickly? Why would you even try to set a "record" for this? I think that's rather pointless. Text messaging is also pretty pointless. Just call them if you want to talk, or go home and E-Mail them.

If you call 48 seconds too much time then... I think the reason that he type this fast is because he lacks time :). Last time I tried to type a long msg took me about 2 mins.

Why would you even try to text message anything quickly?  Why would you even try to set a "record" for this?  I think that's rather pointless.  Text messaging is also pretty pointless.  Just call them if you want to talk, or go home and E-Mail them.

64016[/snapback]

maybe this person have a txt msg plan or something? its much cheaper than talking on cell phone, ( depends on what plan he got)

oh yeh? i can do twice that much in half the time emailing it to a cell phone..:) and that is also a text message! :)

funny because yesterday i did my first text message ever (yah, i guess i'm living in the stone ages) and it took about 15 minutes to make about 10 words.

66213[/snapback]

LOl reminds me of my mum..I taught her how to text message.. and he she learnt it soo fast,, and then I Told her to do it by her self... she managed to stare at the screen and that was a about it... she'd forgotton already..exaplains why she took it in quick.. and lost it quick...

She actually texts quite fast... but mispells coz of her sight.

becca, sounds like me and math, i take it in fast, but the next day.. i'm like ??? and it's gone. 10 on the test. ach.