xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
randomdood

Review My New Wallpaper

wicked. sytlish. grundge. But, too much colorfull. Reduce it to 1-2 colors maybe, and leave some detail in full color. You will see then how spectacular effect that can be.. Good luck, and post a remake if you make it... :D

I would suggest trying it out on your computer first. And then publishing it. As wallpaper, everything looks overwhelming. All those colors and the effects are sorta scary looking...for wallpaper, colors that's simple, easier, and less harsh on the eyes often appeal more to people.

Yea I'm liking the effects but at the same time it's way too colorful. I would never use it as my wallpaper honestly. Its got potential and the techniques are cool but it's just a little too "in your face". Try toneing it down and reposting it for us to see.

cant understand it on my side..seems to much colors and that there are too much abstract stuffs..dont want to use it on my pc also..try to add more stuff and reduce the colors or atleast make them blend well with each other..

Good basis, though. I think if it were a bit less colorful, more subdued, with one major thing standing out, it would be more balanced.

Yeah, I wouldn't use that on my Desktop, just imagine all the icons and a task bar on it, I think you could do a much better wallpaper than that, for me it is just a nice graphic, some kind of a background, but not a wallpaper.. Even though I don't really like all those colors mixed together, but this is just my opinion, it is something what could be made in 5 minutes by playing with Gimp and finding out what does this button do :D

The wallpaper has a good mix of abstract patterns and mixes. It is also fairly creative in concept and style. I have to agree with the others though; the colors don't seem to blend well. The contrast between one color to the next is rather harsh and there are quite a few colors. The starburst on the bottom right does not seem to fit in well either.It is a good start. I feel that if you play around with the colors, then you may eventually strike the perfect balance. Try looking up the color wheel or other layouts for a better feel for complementary colors.Keep in mind, just like what Quatrux said, this is only my opinion. Then again, appreciation of art is a subjective experience. :D

no offense but it looks bad. thi is my opinion tho.. but i think its a very plain wallpaper, and its not very attractive. If you made it for your personal use and it fits your needs then great job well done, but if you made it to share with other users.. i wouldnt suggest it.again it is simple brushing a few abstract pieces over brushes.. nothing really to look at.. therese no image to focus on. nothing that grans you i.. i think you need to work onit a lot more.. also try giving it more colors .. try using other methoods use some of your filters and make something different out of it...