xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nickmealey

Papa Johns Vs Pizza Hut - who likes what

Please vote. I'm trying to prove Ashley wrong  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

gotta be pizza hut, although in western pa, it's vocelli's!!!!!  Wow, they have incredible pizza, n tiny little pepporoni's that make you smile.  Any western PA'er knows this...

63143[/snapback]

neither. they both stuff tons of addicting chemicals in their food, at least pizza hut does. I try to eat at local pizzerias. They taste better anyway.

I love Papa Johns. I used to adore Pizza Hut. Until it gave me food poisoning (though it may have been just a flu). I haven't eaten it since, plus there is just to much grease to bear. But my all time favorite type of pizza is homemade. Nothing beats homemade.

papa johns! Their pizza is amazing especially the pepperoni with pineapples or the meat lover order with pineapples. MMMmmm Good!

It depends on the type of pizza, if its plain cheese the I really like pizza hut. For any other type of pizza I'll choose Papa John's because they're ingredients are less fatty and I can eat more of it.

Well, i really like Pizza Hut , they have awesome pizza. I like there dips and there new pizza's , they've always got somethin new going on there. I think i was at papa Johns a long time ago when I was little and i thought it was good too. But I havent had it in a really long time. so, I'd have to say, I like Pizza Hut better.

I dont mind pizza in general, but out of the 2 I'd have to say Pizza Hut as we dont have Papa Johns down under... Instead we have dominos as the chief competitor, followed by the largest aussie based company eagle boys.. daylight.. then the independant companies follow it.Although the surcharge for Chicken Pizzas down here pretty much annoy many people considering many like chicken.