xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
de exile

A List Abosulutely Free MMORPGs Thats right FREE

Here is a list of MMORPG i have collected, they are all absolutely free!

note: sry theres no Pictures or direct links (to find the website, just search it up on google)

The pricing of these game may change (as in become frome free to pay to play)

Gunbound

Rakion

Runescape

Pristontale (free til lvl 40)

Auditon Online Dance Battle (online version of DDR)

Holy Beast Online

Dream Of Mirror Online

Guild Wars (not free, you need to buy the game, but no monthly fees)

Lineage 2 (the retail version is not free, although there are very advance private servers. I personally recommend l2extreme

Mu Online

Fly For Fun

Maple Story (2d side scroller)

Space Cowboy

Dofus

Dofus Arena (not a mmorpg, its tactics but still cool)

Knight Online

Conquer Online

Kal Online

Martial Heroes

Eternal Lands

Illutia

Gunz Online (not exactly MMORPG but still kinda MMORPG)

Ill update this list soon!

I've played a few of them and all i have to say is that only at least 5 in that list is worth playing. The rest either has really bad graphics or the game doesn't look appealing at all. At first, i got lured to these games by the fantastic look of the websites. But after starting the game, you really get the feeling that it's just another runescape-look-alike. The only few unique MMORPGs (totally free) that i enjoy are MapleStory, GunzOnline, Gunbound, and Conquer Online (big game, lots of people). I played Pristontale when it was still in Beta, so the whole game is free. It's a remarkable game really, one of the best MMORPGs I've ever experienced in all of my lifetime. The game basically focuses on battle and questing, but for a free game, it is something to dream about.

Here is a list of MMORPG i have collected, they are all absolutely free!

You forgot the best one! TIBIA! :D

Hehe, but so far a very good list...I try to sample most MMORPGs I can find! But so far non have matched Tibia in the long term. I've been playing Tibia off and on for about 4 years now. You can go to Tibia's website at Tibia.com!

You also left out Entropia Universe (Was recently called Project Entropia)! :unsure:

Thanks for the list though, alot of those I have never heard of...I'll have to try them out, thanks.

Tibia is almost worse in graphics then runescape so totaly not worth playing.-Knight online isnt that good 2 I tryed it and servers are so full that you never can log in. Tryed many times for 2 weeks long only managed to get in for 2 times -.- not worth playing to either. -Rappelz: good game is maybe a big file but its totaly free and pretty fun. They only need to do something about there lvling system because its getting kinda borring after lvl 45-Hero online: good game, is an indonisian game (I like them less) but game play is ok only skill system isnt that good.-Perfect world: very big game only a few sites where you can find a proper download (I advise filefront) I am going to test it but screens look VERY good and skills armor and monsters are all nice to. AND ITS TOTALY FREE =D-planeshift: open beta, is a pretty new game, never tested it but my friend finds it fun to play only the beginners help is bad but there are many friendly peeps so thats no problem and its competable on a mac. Screens don't look to bad, only I would like to see the characters more detailed.Tested more games and going to make a site with all my experiences-reply by yevoll

You forgot the best one! TIBIA! ;)

Hehe, but so far a very good list...I try to sample most MMORPGs I can find! But so far non have matched Tibia in the long term. I've been playing Tibia off and on for about 4 years now. You can go to Tibia's website at Tibia.com!

You also left out Entropia Universe (Was recently called Project Entropia)! :)

Thanks for the list though, alot of those I have never heard of...I'll have to try them out, thanks.

what's with tibia? i looked at how do it look... it's omg woors! runescape looks much better :/

but the list is cool :)

Edited by theSman (see edit history)

lets see.

A List Abosulutely Free MMORPGs

Your list is decent. I'd ad Shaiya by far it's probably the best hands down game I've played for free. It reminded me of playing a pay to play game or one I had bought at the store but was free. http://www.aeriagames.com/ you can find it there. Seriously Rappelz is right up there with it, leveling is a bit staunch after lvl 40 or so. Oh Last Chaos another aeria game is good. Flyff by the makers of rappelz is good. I'm going for big games 3d graphics the works here. I didn't like tibia at all in any way. Planeshift was lame in my opinion. Pristontale deserves respect. I'd say more but just don't have the time I'm needed in a shaiya server make come back and comment later.

-reply by SoulStryfe

Maplestory europe/global Nexon <---- Funny chars and looks like a baby gameFlyff gpotato <------ Lol test it if you like to fly O.OTibia.. Happy? <---- Window game >.<Runescape <-- The last updates maked it better and coolerArcanist ( maybeh not mmo directly. ) http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Outspark <-- Funny game with slimy fingers x'DDofus <-- Pretty boring but funny in start.Rakion Softnyx <---- Hmm, Its hard to survive cuz most of them that playing is pro's xDI'm don't remember more for the moment ... Saryonada !-reply by iLikeMMos

Here is a list of text based MMO's that i would recommend to anyone to play, they are exceptional quality, have mature game staff and solid player bases.

Game Name URL Theme Port

Bleached InuYasha Galaxy biyg.org Anime 1801

4 Dimensions 4dimensions.org Multi Dimensions 6000

6 Dragons 6dragons.org Medieval 4000

DB:Infinity dbinfinity.bounceme.net DBZ 4000

End Of Time eotmud.com Final Fantasy 4000

Godwars 2 godwars2.org Godwars 3000

The Realms of the Dragon mud.rod.org D&D 3000

ArcticMUD mud.arctic.org Dragonrealms 2700

If you need a game client to connect to any of these i would recommend the Portal GT client available from http://ww42.gameaxel.com/ If you have never played a text mud before, give these a try, you will not be disappointed.

There's one that I have not seen in this thread that I play and have for about 8 months. It's called Runes of Magic. It's free and has a cash item shop. Not the best rates for a cash shop in my humble opinion, however, I play it because its free and has WoW quality graphics, if not better. It's only about 8 months old including beta, and part 2 will be coming out in a couple months. One of the best features is the Dual Class system. Instead of just being a mage or a warrior.. you can be a mage/warrior or warrior/mage. Six classes to choose from: Knight, Warrior, Scout(Ranger), Rogue(Ninja like), Priest and Mage. Of these six classes you choose one, attain level 10 and choose your secondary class. Any of the remaining 5 classes is allowed as a secondary class and you will have to level them up individually. Basically you get 2 games to play for every character you create as the game play is different in each class. You can create numerous characters per account which allows you to get a good sense of which class combinations are the best. Check it out sometime! http://us.runesofmagic.gameforge.com/news/index

The only games i found worth playing that is freeA List Abosulutely Free MMORPGs

Well perfect world is pretty good, I tried godswar and its ok for the first 5 minutes but not enough to satisfy my hunger for mmorpgs, Runes of magic is good I cant say if its better then perfect world, other then cartoony graphics fiesta and fllyff is nice but I prefer perfect world above I guess I never tried shaiye the ony thing I hate about perfect world is a 2 hour download lol but alot of games have it.

-reply by Ultimate God