xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
campainer

Who likes... LEMMINGS

Wow lemming was so awesome back then... and still hehe. I saw Lemming Revolution on one of those bargain shelfs and i bought it. This one is pretty cool, plays just like the old lemming except the graphics are 3d.

Umm I have a problem lol what is Lemmings :blink: Maybe im too young..is it really old not sure but seems fun and it seems good becuase that is what everyone saying..what system is for or is it a PC game?

Umm I have a problem lol what is Lemmings  :blink:

Maybe im too young..is it really old not sure but seems fun and it seems good becuase that is what everyone saying..what system is for or is it a PC game?

220808[/snapback]

Well it is pretty old, I think it came out around 1990ish. As far as i know it was first only for the PC and then it had a number of sequels etc for pc and other systems. I remember playing a version on the Lynx (an old portable gaming system from atari) if I am not mistaken. Usually it was easiest and best on the PC though because it was essential a mouse based game.

aww best game ever. All the memories from when I was little :) I used to sit glued to my computer screen for ages... the little blue men, how nostalgic. Haven't played in so long!

When the little lemmings acked when they died maked me so angry that I had to start the level from the beginning and not finish the game because of my perfectionism when I was young :) So I left Lemmings and started playing Worms and 'twas good :)

Lemmings! I remember I played it so much with my Amiga 1200 years ago! it was really an addictive game and I also played different versions of it, which was similar to lemmings, but a little different, can't remember the game names, lemmings was/is one of the best puzzle games.. I also remember another great game Pushover, which was also very addictive, here more info about it: http://hol.abime.net/1180

the link is a bit different now to get lemmings: http://www.abandonia.com/en/search_abandonia/lemmings then the posted in the first page, so wanted to update a bit :)

Gotta love lemmings!, although i never really found the puzzles challenging till the last few levels, it was still one of the best games i can remember. Used to play it a regularly alongside the original SimCity, or rather build a small city up in SimCity, to watch a few catastrophes rip through it :lol:.