xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pyost

Goooooooooooogle

It has probably come to your mind to open a web site with goooooooooooogle.com as a domain name. Well, if you haven't, you did now ;) But no, somebody has thought of that earlier - Google! Try this two links and see where they lead:

https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=RtwwVPiMFKiH8QfO1YHABQ&gws_rd=ssl - 3 letters "o"
http://wwwgoggle.com/ - 5 letters "o"

Yes, both lead to Google :P It's interesting, however, that Goooogle (4) doens't lead to Google :P

As far as I got, there are no more google domains - only the 3 and 5 letter ones.

That is odd, but I would have thought that if they have the one with 3 and the one with 5 that they would have the one with 4. I wonder if someone beat them to the punch, or if goooogle is just not cool. Have you tried the one with 7? It leads to some guys blog, lol.

Type in Google into the Mozilla Address Bar and it takes you straight to Google. I actually mean type in google (nothing else).

That is odd, but I would have thought that if they have the one with 3 and the one with 5 that they would have the one with 4. I wonder if someone beat them to the punch, or if goooogle is just not cool. Have you tried the one with 7? It leads to some guys blog, lol.

Well, that's *one* way to get people to show up and read the blog - wait for them to accidentally enter too man Os in their address bar *snickers*

I wonder when Google will buy out the knockoff search engine that comes up when you use four Os?

Man, now I wish I'd thought to register a site with extra Os. I bet Google would give me a ton of cash for it! *grins*

Well, that's *one* way to get people to show up and read the blog - wait for them to accidentally enter too man Os in their address bar *snickers*
I wonder when Google will buy out the knockoff search engine that comes up when you use four Os?

Man, now I wish I'd thought to register a site with extra Os. I bet Google would give me a ton of cash for it! *grins*

I think they don't have to. They have enough popularity without anyone now. :P

Yeah Google has become so popular that most people don't put to many O's. So they probably figure they don't need all those extra domains. Its a waste of money to pay for domains no one will visit to often. I mean sometimes people do make that mistake, but it is rare. If people did it at least 10,000 times a day then they would want that domain.

Edited by 108Soc (see edit history)