xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yun4

The Mafia Boss: New Browser Based Game

For those who got bored playing pc and console games and go here to try out a new game, it is a browser-base game, give it a try maybe you'll find that simple things gives a different feeling

Well, it surely wouldn't hurt if you could explain a bit about the game. Also, why are you using a referral link? When you're showing people something like this, you should give them the option of either using your reference or going directly to the site. Here's the actual address:

http://www.themafiaboss.com/

There are already many browser based games. What's so special about this one? Can't expect people to even take note of your post if you don't mention what's so good about this game.

The game is fun! Been playing it for around 5-6 months now. It takes time to get used to everything, and the real fun begins when you join a decent family and kill kill kill.

i hate browser and text based games, i'm more into games like battlefield 2. Seriously if you have alot of first person shooters that you like playing what's the point of playing some browser based game?Anyway there was a game 'mafia' that seems similar to this but in 3d-HellFire

The Mafia BossThe Mafia Boss: New Browser Based Game

Sorry to have to tell you all this but the game is RIGGED (they have predetermined winners before the round starts. Meaning no matter what you spend to make a better mafia the game owner Larbie has a winner already chosen. I used to play the game back in round 1 till round 77 when we realized it was rigged. We were shown a post from larbie saying he won the pot and how easy it was.Once we showed it to a staff member they told us it was the owners post. BEWARE THESE GAMES ARE EASY TO RIG. For a small fee ANYONE can own a game just like the mafia boss...

-reply by The_Donn

I didn't played games like this, on browser until some geek crew from Macedonia made a mafioso game similar to this one. It's called Mafia.mk and the link it's like that, http://www.mafia.mk/ . I've started to play but naah, i hate to wait the jail time and the stupidity of the stats and other stuff... :)