xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Photoshop: A Beautiful Effect

hi my dear friends...

as you see this is a beatiful photoshope effect that you can use and make easily.

even you dont know any thing about photoshope.

i wish you enjoy it!!

OK!!

Let's Start...!

Step 1:

at first press Ctrl+N & make a new page.The size is not important.

but the page should be white and should be in RGB mode.

Step 2:

Open Gradiant tool and fill in boxes like this:

Posted Image

then make your page like this:

Posted Image

Step 3:

Follow this way:

Filter>>>Render>>>DeffrentClouds

your page should be like this:

Posted Image

Step 4:

Press Ctrl+I (Invert)

Now you should have a page like it:

Posted Image

Step 5:

Press Ctrl+L and set fileds like it:

Channel:RGB

Input Level : 155 0.44 255

Out put levels: 0 255

As this picture===>

Posted Image

your page should change to this one:

Posted Image

Step 6:

Now you should colorize you page by pressing Ctrl+U (please chek the colorize chek box)

choose your favorit color and press ok

like it===>

Posted Image

your design is complete!!

have fun!

you can add some text and some other texts to it too!

for doing this at first write your text then goto layer option

and set like this:

Overaly

Beleve and ebboss === checked ---- (InnerBlow)

Posted Image

***THE END***

Very nice. I can't wait to check out how this is going to look using multiple "cloud" renderings, different canvas sizes, and other colours. I can already see what my new Website's logo is going to be :P.

Thanks a lot, nini. I hope there's more where that came from :D.

By the way, I couldn't help but notice that this effect is almost exactly the same as the one included in this thread: Photoshop Tutorial: How To Create A Lightning Storm, which was written over a year ago. Yeah well, I got a nice effect either way, so I'm not complaining :P.

Best Regards.

Edited by Djetamun (see edit history)

Wonderful post! Thanks! I have done this before, and its just awesome. I saved the lightning bolt as a brush, so whenever I wanted to put a lightning like that in i just clicked. Very useful. Will use this tutThanks-Kyle

Hmm, I like this effect and would like to use it, but as I don't have Photoshop, only Gimp, I got lost as bit on Step 5, how can I do the Step 5 thing on the Gimp? Any ideas? :S

this effect is really cool and if you mess up with the setting and invert you can make lightning storms, i myght just do a tutorial about it, anyways, really liked the tutorial, you just made me break from my photoshop summer break and start creating something ;)cheers :D

Great tutorial! I had to render the clouds a few times before finding one that looked good. Also, thanks for the idea of creating a brush Ky1e...I'll have to do that.

I layered a few using Linear Dodge and added texture, I think the result was a nice abstract pattern.

Posted Image

Edited by 04dsmith86 (see edit history)

I Wish I Could Do That But Sadly, I Think You Need To Pay For Photoshop ;SIf I Had Some ChaChing I'd Definitely Get Photoshop, ;]Well... Keep Up The Cool Tuts ;]

You guys have to spread out from just doing forum sigs and stuff in photoshop! Learn to use the pen tool! Make some uber graphics, get hired, be the next ipod designer or something, just stop doing stupid forum signatures! Oh, and also! This is nice, and its also fun to use the clouds filter and dodge and burn it to your imagination, its like looking at clouds.

I have to say, for the simplicity of the tutorial I LOVE the effect it makes. One thing I noticed was if instead of setting the levels to 155 : 44 : 255 you can set it to 155 : .1 : 255 and the do the same levels again and you get a nice arc of lightning, repeat on a couple different layers and you get something like this. Posted Image took me like 5 minutes, color isn't so great because I just went to indexed color and used blackbody. Either way, GREAT tutorial.