xisto Community
darkfox1405241520

Site To Create Your Own MMORPGs

hmmm, great link ! been checking eclipse, would anyone here be interested in making a mmorpg ? we could ask Xisto to host the server, that would be nice, i have some experience in game making.

i'd really like to help! it sounds fun!i have a bit of experience (and a brain)
Jack.

if u guys are still looking for art for ur comunity based prodgect,

Site To Create Your Own MMORPGs

First off, sorry for the spelling ( I have been up for 48 hours looking for tips on making mmo's)

Whell I just wanted to say, that elfwood.Com has some great artists, and a good portion would probibly lend there art for credit on the web site, anyway off too sleep now, hope this helped

-reply by blood--phoenix

Replying to mustraJust for all of you to know, I'd enjoy helping on this project...I'm more of the Webmaster type, but I could help changing up the main code.I have A little experience with programming...-reply by Game Geek

A site to create your MMORPGs without programming? There will be so many of them I doubt you could even call any of the MMOs. Seems kind of unrealistic too. I just might try it out though, even though I do like programming.

Reply to EclipseSite To Create Your Own MMORPGs

yes ive been useing this Eclipse engine for a wile it has bugs out the aZZ but if u guys want to use it go for it all I can say is good luck/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

-reply by Demonic-Saint

Replying to iGuesthttp://www.byond.com/ is the best online game creators ive ever seen. Its normally 2D but can easily become 3D with the Isometric view. The coding language is easy. The iconing is very simple, and the community site has tutorials, libraries, demos, and you can play anyone elses game right from the site. Did I mention... Its free :) I'm still using it.- Rakko Wakke Entertainment(rake-o wake)

-reply by Rakko Wakke Entertainment

Who wants to?Site To Create Your Own MMORPGsWho here wpould like to help me make a 3d mmo.I'm currently using Unity3D.If anyone here knows programming then Please help.-reply by Rene

Problem in opening the gameSite To Create Your Own MMORPGs

When I was trying to open the game client, then, I'd login... When I'd started the game.. It said that I need DirectX 7 or up. :( But, before that happens, I can open Eclipse Evolution. When I was trying to install DirectX 7, it says that my version of windows is not compatible on the file that I'm installing.

Can someone help me here? I really need to open the game that I created.

-reply by Anelle

Make a real 3D RPGSite To Create Your Own MMORPGs

Hello all.I have put alot of time into finding a MMORPG make button.I'm talking about an MMORPG like WOW. After alot of searching I found the Torque MMO Kit. It's all I ever wanted and best of all it has no royalties at all and all you need is a torque license for commercial use!If you want information on how to start using and what it is all about check out this article I wrote. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ I wish you alot of succes on creating it!

-reply by Maarten Govaerts