xisto Community
darkfox1405241520

Site To Create Your Own MMORPGs

Hmm yeah it doesn't look half bad, also GameMaker does have the capability of doing some reasonable 3D and netplay (multiplayer).RPG Maker XP might of interest also as I believe you can script in net play functionality and a whole lot more (RPG Maker 2003 for simpler less graphical intensive RPG's or similar games).

Your own MMO, what the?

Also when talking about programs, Eclipse reminds me of Java :P Which can do a bit more than this thing. But I digress.

Why would anyone want to waste their time with this? Building something really fun won't happen, and it's not as if you'll learn programming right now. ATM studying java by making some 2D adventure game though, I may use some sprites :P If I do, thanks for the link.

i have some experience in game making.

With these 'gamemaker' things or actual coding? Don't fool yourself.

I've got couple of frieds who are quite MMORPG involved

I'd think those people would be toughest to get them play the game as they have much better alternative options.
A fun experiment? Perhaps. But I don't really see the glory in this. If you really need a 2D MMO check out Maplestory.

I have Game Programming experience, VB (GDI), Delphi (GDI,DirectX), C++ (GDI,DirectX), i'm not expert but I can certainly appreciate what these game making applications are trying to do, however I still mostly prefer real programming unless I want a quick fun fix, you can make some funny and interesting things with some of these game engines.

This looks kind of interesting, but I am not into game creation.
I do enjoy playing Travian and X-Kings, I did play Runescape for a few eeks, but I am not really into that.
Neopets is fine for me, although it is targeted towards little kids. It also has an option for Teens and Adults.

I just enjoy doing web development more than I enjoy playing games. :P Nothing wrong with that.

Edited by FirefoxRocks (see edit history)

I'll try this out but I'm sure that it will turn out like all the other pre-made engines out there. Maybe if I spend a lot of time on it, I'll get good at it, convince the developers of this that I'm awesome, get access to their source code and make something good. Nah, just kidding, I wouldn't deprive them of their fun, I'd rather make my own engine. I'll still try it though.

Is anyone here familiar with Dink Smallwood? well one of the authors of that game is involved in greating a 2d game maker, and although it is not near completion it is starting to look very promising.Just search "Dink Smallwood" and go to there mains ite and you should find linkage to the game maker.

Hi erm I gotta site that might be helpful for an MMORPG that helps you make places in the game the only thing is I don't know how to get it on the game. Perhaps you'll find out? go to http://planetside.co.uk/ its the best site for making areas! Do well!-Ownage11

Ok guys heres how it goes, I am creating a game called Livingstone about the world being at balance by means of a huge magical crystal but when demons corrupt the crystal it shatters into eight pieces over the world become a mighty warrior a fearsome thief or a mystical mage if you are interested my email is: master_chalk@hotmail.co.ukI need a few people with great ideas I myself have had 4 years programming knowledge of 2D MMORPGS and I'm only 14! Yep I started when I was ten anyways I need more people to help people with some programming knowledge and don't back out just because I'm 14! I have a great mind and if this game works with a good team there is money involved because of Livingstone's Subscriptions!Thanks,Master Chalk!-Master Chalk

Create MORPG without programming

Create MORPG without programming

================================

If you are not a programmer, but you want to create your own Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MORPG), then I can help, I've develop tools to create complete MORPG, no need programming at all, just create an amazing story and draw sprites (you can use your own any 2D or 3D application or find it on the net) then add sound later (again you can find it alot on the net).

The goody is this Tools is absolutely FREE (GRATIS)!

What are you waiting for, download the tools, learn the sample & little guide then your MORPG start rolling play that with your friends over lan or internet.

What program you refer to?

Replying to Feedbacker

Hey whats this program you are talking about? I weould realy like to make my own MMORPGS, actualy like to do more online multiplayer rpy, but can you tell me that prgram, where to get it, or whatever thanks.

-Cono