xisto Community
carny gal

Good News For Any Criminals On This Forum New fabric stops stun guns

They have invented a new polyester fabric that disables the effects of Taser guns.

If you're planning a bank robbery or some other shenanigan, you might want to look into this new technology.

Of course, the say that they are only going to sell it to the "good guys" but it always seems that the "bad guys" find a way to get their hands on it just about as fast :lol:

**logs onto to Ebay** hehe...surely though you can just jump and then theres no earth connection...or do stun guns have a positive and negative terminal...humm. I cant say I've ever had any experience of a stun gun or tazer other than a home made one from a disposable camera...now that was fun!And yeh, how do the bad guys get hold of this stuff? It must be dodgy police or something I guess.

It's not that hard for bad guys to get their hands on things that they aren't supposed to have.Find an employee at the manufacturing plant or distribution center and give him or her a big wad of cash. They'll cough up the new anti-Tazer vests faster than the cops can obtain them.Or break in. Or find a corrupt law-enforcement official. There are lots of ways to do it. That's how the armor-piercing ammo rounds found their way into the hands of gang members (the LAST group of people on this planet who need them).But, there's good news: this fabric probably won't stop the bean-bag shotgun loads, or other non-lethal crowd-control methods. And I bet it won't stop regular old bullets either. So the police won't be completely helpless, thankfully.

wow...dont mean to go off topic on the matter but I never actually saw the spelling for "shenanigan" before looks so odd, haha. But to get back on topic that is interesting. Not only are the officers of the law imporving their tactics of arresting a criminal but the criminal themselves might be inventing new tactics to prevent arrest from officers. Its like a cycle, haha.

Haha, this is funny.How exactly does it work? Like wire components that redirect the current away from the body? Or is it the polyester itself?Because if all polyester has that kind of effect... that would be interesting.

After robbing a bank

Running away, I look back and see the policeman following me with a taser. He gets me with it but I laugh in his face, mwahahahaha, it doesn't work on me, ha ha ha....then fall over dehydrated and heat exhausted.

I wonder how this is a bonus.

I wonder the same as austiniskoge. Is it a special polyester or is it all polyester in general?

Running away, I look back and see the policeman following me with a taser. He gets me with it but I laugh in his face, mwahahahaha, it doesn't work on me, ha ha ha....then fall over dehydrated and heat exhausted.

:( Good one!

It's supposed to be a mixed blessing I suppose.

If you don't have any protection against a taser and considering how unfit 80% (just a guess) police are you aren't going to be caught anywhere near a taser. It's the bullets you need to worry about, I would love to see a robber or some such get owned by a taser though.