xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joe2Chance

In What Game Would You Like To Live In?

I would like to live in these games: Playboy: The Mansion: Great ladies to choose from :P Ernie: Great ladies there too :lol: Football Manager: My goodness, thats where you earn good money! :P Games i would NOT like to live in:Any mario gamebarbie swan lake (shudder) almost all nintendo games :lol: If you could pick any game, what would be and why, let us know your fantasies or not!!! :) Stay well

I think it would have to be one of the following:-Dark Cloud 2- It's just got all the right things. It's got the good aspects of reality, the world if huge, the monsters aren't too hard, the gadgets are nifty and steam-punk for the most part, the girls are pretty, and so much more.-Paper Mario- It's so cute and peaceful, and the only real problems are things like 'bowser stold the magical mushroom and kidnapped the incompedent princess'-Harvest Moon- It's nice to have simplicity sometimes :lol:-Pokemon games- I always liked the idea of cooperating with the pokemon. although I think if the pokemon world was a reality, I probably would feel bad about being a trainer if the pokemon felt the pain of attacks.

I doubt I would like to live in a FPS game or something else violent. I would take use of this opportunity and "move" to.. The Sims :lol: There you can lead a peaceful life, without any dangers etc. Also, if you needed more money, you could always type in the money cheat :)But Tomb Raider is also tempting.. And so is Lula 3D :lol:

Well, other than the fact that there is usually some word threatening problem, I think it would be cool to live in one of the final fantasy worlds. Or maybe The Matrix games where you can learn anything in an instant, ya, that would be pimpish.

Right now I'd say Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, mostly because it's consumed so much of my time, I practically am living in it haha. ...for these reasons:

~Very large and open ended world. I don't want to live in a game that is small and restrictive.

~You can be anything you want to be. Mage, swordsman, thief, etc. (which leads me to the next one)

~You can make a good living by stealing things :P

~You can make a good living by running errands for random people you've never met before that trust you to find valuable lost items for them (and don't hesitate to risk your life in the process) :lol:

~You can buy a house and just sleep all day

~You can take off your clothes and run around the city with the knowledge that no one has a camera cell phone :P (Not that I'd do it, it's just nice to know it's possible :lol: )

If not Oblivion, my next choice would be San Andreas for most of the same reasons, but it's better than Oblivion for these reasons:

~Modern technology (an airplane in SA is faster than a horse in Oblivion :P )

~Get money faster without doing so much errand work

~No zombies, skeletons, or other weird creatures to live in fear of

~You can respray your car... you can't respray your horse.

My third choice, would then be Pirates of the Caribbean (with the latest mod, because that game sucks without that big mod they came out with on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)

Mafia is another one...

Now, games I don't want to be stuck in:

Any game made before 1996 hehe

Driver ~because you can't get out of the freakin car and cops are insane

System Shock 2 ~because it's so freakin creepy (awesome game though :) )

Doom III ~because it's boring

Far Cry ~I'd get bushwhacked from the beginning

Half Life ~Just not a good situation, and way too linear

GTA San Andreas B-)It's the greatest. I'll just take a bat and go around beating people in the neighborhood down and taking their money :lol:. Then, steal a plane or helicopter and enjoy the view, or maybe crash land it and jump out with a parachute.Best thing is ... if i get busted or wasted, I get to start all over again. Stuff like that doesn't happen in real life :lol:.

Games I'd like to live in:I'd love to live in an FPS game, but when they don't use proper rounds, like paintballs or something. Especially if it's online, you could meet all your friends and sort out some tactics with them.The Sims might be fun too, get a robot to do the housework, stab your voodoo doll friend, earn £250 every day without a promotion. You could tell if your friend was unhappy or not because the plumbob (yes, that's it's real name) would be red.I'd also like to be in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle because of the Chao there (I love them). I'd walk around in Tails' massive robot thing with a horde of Chao behind me and I'd be grinning from ear to ear.Half Life 2 would be cool. You could get a hormone pod and have a lil' army of Antlions behind you, they're like pets when you get them.Games I WOULDN'T like to be in:Anything pink and fluffy, simple as.Something painful.Something boring. *Cough* Harvest Moon *cough*Anything school oriented.That's it.Tailson out.