xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kushika

MS Excel -- Automatic Update Of Data

excell formulaMS Excel -- Automatic Update Of Data

I am using MS Excell.I need to convert the amount in one cell in words to another cell.Example A1 = 580.00Then B1 should be = FIVE HUNDRED EIGHTY ONLY.CAN U HELP ME?

question by ebincharles

I have a spreadsheet that user load and then change some of the cells to represent the actual data not the estimated data that is in the spread sheet.  I want to put this on an html page so that they can do it there.  Is this doable and if so does anyone have a code snippet  I could improve on to make this work?

Thanks,

Jim 

Years ago I created a spreadsheet in Lotus where I could query postings to accounts on the same page.  I was able to update it to Excel 2003 by just saving it in that program changing the type at the bottom as I saved it.  I am now trying to update it to excel 2007 and I can work all of my macros in that program but it will not query.  Can anyone help me.  Thanks 

-reply by Winona Vannoy

Updating a different page automaticallyMS Excel -- Automatic Update Of Data

I have two different worksheets that I would like to update. The first worksheet already updates automatically from the web. However, the second worksheet I want to automatically update with the information from the first worksheet, but I want the information to fall at the bottom of the existing data.Is there a way to update the cells below the existing data automatically from a different worksheet?

-reply by Jared

to convert the amount in one cell in words to another cellMS Excel -- Automatic Update Of Data

Replying to iGuest download suresh addin and install that addin in your excel . Where ever u need to convert no into word it will convert for ex a1 cell is having 250 u want B1 cell in word (put =rswords(A1))

-reply by NAREN BHARADWAJ

Have 3 files of excel and one master file. I want to automatically update the master file when I change into any file from 3of files.

-reply by suresh